Please someone help

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
swfs/gordon/PRODUCTION-201510261212-858675875/Habbo.swf Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (URL Rewrite Module)
I KNOW what is WRONG with it. I want to know how to fix it. Please could someone tell me. I am using PlusEMU and it just white screens but the hp bars still load

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
swfs/gordon/PRODUCTION-201510261212-858675875/Habbo.swf Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (URL Rewrite Module)
I KNOW what is WRONG with it. I want to know how to fix it. Please could someone tell me. I am using PlusEMU and it just white screens but the hp bars still load
either that's not the right location or something's fucked with your .htaacess

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Yeah, double check the links to your swf files and double check your htacess for anything related to client/swf dir

Yeah, double check the links to your swf files and double check your htacess for anything related to client/swf dir
should i have a .htaccess inside my swf folder

May 1, 2015
I've ran into this problem before myself and helped someone i don't remember exactly what i did but i believe it was something along the lines of adding a web.config to the swfs folder.
Code:
<rule name="Rule 8">
          <match url="^gamedata/external_variables" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/external_variables.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>

<rule name="Rule 9">
          <match url="^gamedata/external_flash_texts" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>

<rule name="Rule 10">
          <match url="^gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.php" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>

<rule name="Rule 11">
          <match url="^gamedata/override/external_override_variables" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/override/external_override_variables.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>

<rule name="Rule 12">
          <match url="^gamedata/figuredata" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/figuredata.xml" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>

<rule name="Rule 13">
          <match url="^gamedata/productdata" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/productdata.txt" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>

<rule name="Rule 14">
          <match url="^gamedata/furnidata_xml" ignoreCase="false" />
          <action type="Rewrite" url="gamedata/furnidata.xml" appendQueryString="false" />
        </rule>

Users who are viewing this thread