Playstation 5 vs Xbox Series X?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
From the information given in the keynotes for Xbox and Playstation, curious on what everyone thinks of the consoles. What one are you leaning more towards? Any thoughts on designs and concepts? Personally I dont like the design of the Xbox Series X. The pillar looks like a giant amazon echo. Gonna have a bunch of pillars sitting around your desk/entertainment centers.

Thoughts?

If you're curious on information currently available, I found this link that gave a good overview of both.

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
The Xbox Series X looks ugly af but has better specs than the PlayStation, as always.
Take a look at this one here:

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
The Xbox Series X looks ugly af but has better specs than the PlayStation, as always.
Take a look at this one here:
Any expectation for the playstation design? Im assuming they're going to keep similar with the PS2,3 and 4's blocky design. I don't think they'll switch it up like Xbox's. But I think Im still going on the PS5. My entertainment center wouldn't fit a tall xbox like that.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Bigger game selection always on PlayStation's side, I'm with PS.

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
Then at least be so smart to wait for the PS5 Pro my friends, a better decision in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread