Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverline

Feb 22, 2019
Hi guys, i'm a Italian developer that want to create a game like Habbo (not a retroserver) which will serve for a reasons:

-Create a version similar to Habbo that not use old language like the ActionScript (in the 2020 Chrome will not support this language)

So, we search volunteers that gonna help our in this new project.

MEMBERS:
Me
Jason
Cristoforo
Wesleigh

Programming languages:
-HTML
-CSS
-JS (Vue.Js, Phaser3, Socket.io, Node.js, JQuery)

If you wanna join in this project and you know at least one of this languages, contact me in a conversation here or in our official discord channel

I gonna post the updates in this page.

UPDATE: 25/02/2019

You must be registered for see images attach

Starting to create basic room and player.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Creating a whole new game similar to Habbo? Good luck!

Not entirely sure if this belongs in development though, have you got anything to show us?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hi guys, i'm a Italian developer that want to create a game like Habbo (not a retroserver) which will serve for a reasons:

-Create a version similar to Habbo, legal, that not use old language like the ActionScript (in the 2020 Chrome will not support this language)

So, I search volunteers that gonna help me in this new project

Programming languages:
-HTML
-CSS
-JS (Vue.Js, Phaser3, Socket.io, Node.js, JQuery)

If you wanna join in this project and you know at least one of this languages, contact me in a conversation here or on telegram @SiwfW

I gonna post the updates in this page.
If one of your goals is legality, the images are still copyrighted regardless of format.

Reactions: Joe

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Since this isnt supposed to be a 1:1 habbo remake, are you gonna try to make the UI different? as in the toolbar/chatbar and the are where the currency is shown?

Neverline

Feb 22, 2019
Since this isnt supposed to be a 1:1 habbo remake, are you gonna try to make the UI different? as in the toolbar/chatbar and the are where the currency is shown?
For developing test we are using habbo assets, but in future we gonna change the UI with private images;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread