Pixels are coming back (and more)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Not a big deal but here it is.
I was browsing a habbo fansite, and I noticed that there was a post about pixels, and they are returning.

Current screenshots:

Other:
A few new things which I noticed:

(I'm guessing you click what you want to show.)
It's also saying there are new colours (also has writing abut pixels returning):

Thoughts? (Don't spam with stuff like it doesn't matter to me, pointless, ect please).

My thoughts:
It's good that pixels are coming back and it's the first I've actually seen them make decently sized steps in designs and extra things.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I think it's stupid, especially if they don't give you back the pixels you had before - Some people have shitloads of pixels and might have to start from 0. They shouldn't have been removed in the first place!

As for the other things, they look pretty nice.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I suppose they need to bring in more people - noobs especially! Hence the pixels coming back. The new things look nice.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
I think it's stupid, especially if they don't give you back the pixels you had before - Some people have shitloads of pixels and might have to start from 0. They shouldn't have been removed in the first place!

As for the other things, they look pretty nice.
Agreed, this was their "reason" for removing them which I found pathetic:
If they were smart, they'd just make people pay for things like games, simple furniture (not like the nooby stuff) and the occasional room model. They should have carried on with the pixels, but developed a much better system on how to use them, then every few months add a seasonal exchange where they can buy special furniture, rooms, ect from earning them in different ways. But I'd like to see if they attempt to recover peoples pixels or not.
EDIT:
I released 3 sets of "Pixel" furniture, which might link in with the new use of pixels!! (Genius, I know ;) )

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Ah great, they're bringing it back, I always enjoyed collecting pixels and buying the effects that you could activate.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I think their biggest mistake was removing them, yeh some of the furni was shit, but users actually gained something from being online.
If they didnt want to pay for credits, they were still capable of creating a room with 'noob furni'

Plus, some of the effects were pretty cool

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Woo, I think it's great they're back and they're returning most of stuff that were removed, hope they step up their game though and go even further, I saw something on Habbox about 'Funky Friday' is back too, so they're doing their best, just more needs to be done, I will we could also see Battleball with it's own lobby :<

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Woo, I think it's great they're back and they're returning most of stuff that were removed, hope they step up their game though and go even further, I saw something on Habbox about 'Funky Friday' is back too, so they're doing their best, just more needs to be done, I will we could also see Battleball with it's own lobby :<
Looks like it's coming back not as pixels but as duckets.
Looking at this news article it seems like it's going back to what they had before but using the duckets:
Good to see they are returning to the roots of habbo (kick wars, pixels, automobile ect). One thing I'd love to see return is the v26 trax system, the current one is crap compared to that one (I preferred the tracks I made to the ones that habbo had).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread