PixelHut Design.

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013

What do you think of that design so far? idk if I like it or not. hm.

@Sysode ma designur bruh.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
To each 'nav icon' or to the whole nav?
The entire navigation. On my screen, things are being chopped off at the ends.
7PIaFSA2yz-3000x3000.png

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I'm viewing this on a mobile device, it's not responsive is it? The notice doesn't actually disappear when attempting to dismiss either.

I'm not 100% sure of what the sites purpose is when visiting, maybe make that a little clearer as it'll increase sign ups - being hit with a register page straight up is a little off-putting in terms of UX (as is "go to part 2 of sign up") maybe reconsider this?

All in all though I like the color pallet you've chosen it looks clean and modern. With a little work it'll look neat - keep us updated!

Jemz

xmas tings.
Aug 6, 2013
I'm viewing this on a mobile device, it's not responsive is it? The notice doesn't actually disappear when attempting to dismiss either.

I'm not 100% sure of what the sites purpose is when visiting, maybe make that a little clearer as it'll increase sign ups - being hit with a register page straight up is a little off-putting in terms of UX (as is "go to part 2 of sign up") maybe reconsider this?

All in all though I like the color pallet you've chosen it looks clean and modern. With a little work it'll look neat - keep us updated!

Cheers for this constructive answer. I've tried making it responsive, it's just it ends up with the design looking fked up on smaller monitor sizes.

Make that shit responsive, nigga.
thts the plan eventually, nigga.

Update: the banner should be responsive now woop.

Kawaii

Jul 24, 2014
"We are a web development agency that designs what YOU want!" seems slightly pointless to me. Surely a personal web development agency designs what the client wants anyway? Maybe make your marketing a bit more clever. Also, you should make the PixelHut logo higher resolution for higher resolution computers. I'm using a Retina Macbook and it's slightly blurry. Furthermore, you should make the entire navigation section clickable rather than just the text on it, if that makes sense. Apart from that, the design is pretty good, well done :)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Elaborate? Not quite sure what you mean?
On the navigation if you click the text e.g. Staff Team it would take you too the staff page because it's a hyperlink but if you click say a bit below the staff team text but still in the darker button area it won't take you anywhere -

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
On the navigation if you click the text e.g. Staff Team it would take you too the staff page because it's a hyperlink but if you click say a bit below the staff team text but still in the darker button area it won't take you anywhere -
Ah yeah, my bad @Kawaii I get what you're saying now. Easy enough to fix though!

Users who are viewing this thread