PixelCosmic Retro - Asia Pacific Server

N3evin

Dec 20, 2013
pixelcosmic.gif

asia+pacific+retro.gif

WeGv2Wa.png

We are a brand new server, started on the 09th May 2022. Our server mainly targets at Asia Pacific region. The server was started because I and my friends wanted to build some stuff without paying more money, thus we decided to set up our own retro to scratch our itch for builds. However, we decided to make the server public so that people can join us to chat and chill. This way we hope that we can bring back the good old community that we had in habbo.sg. Currently, we have an average of 20+ players online and with a growing catalogue to ensure that it's kept up to date with .com. Currently, the server is hosted in Singapore by Singaporeans.

JJlSP4t.png

1. Awesome and active community.
  2. Weekly events.
  3. Awesome staff that are strongly bonded and knowledgeable in wired games.
  4. Up-to-date catalogue with habbo.com
  5. Fishing and Woodcutting during weekends.
  6. Weekly rare and limited editions.
  7. Run-on NITRO v2 (does not need to download)
  8. Optional for Windows and MAC OS applications play.
  9. No overpowered VIPs system.
  10. More coming soon...

BOssXLf.png

nzPIZrn.png

MddGyW3.png

sEwmsZi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Liam

To thine own self be true
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread approved and fixed your URL.

Good luck with your hotel.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Good luck with the Hotel! :)

Respectfully I don't think you should be blocking yourselves from gaining new users from outside Asia Pacific... Your hotel seems to speak fluent English and I think it'd be a great opportunity to brand yourself as more of an international hotel.

N3evin

Dec 20, 2013
Good luck with the Hotel! :)

Respectfully I don't think you should be blocking yourselves from gaining new users from outside Asia Pacific... Your hotel seems to speak fluent English and I think it'd be a great opportunity to brand yourself as more of an international hotel.
Thank you for your feedback. :) As of right now the communities feel that they also want it to be that way.

Furthermore, there are many international retro. And let’s be honest is pretty much mostly the same for what you can do in retro, which might as well doesn’t make us anymore special from the rest. I do know many people would say that we can developed in a way that we pretty much stand out. However, I do not have the capacity and the income to spare at this stage.

Thus we made the decision to keep it in a niche region.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread