Pixel RP - Welcome to your new addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
FxwqD8X.png

A bit about us
We reopened to the public around 2 weeks ago. Before we closed our doors, our emulator was very unstable causing it to crash around every 2-3 hours. Our emulator managed to stay up for 24 hours without crashing - the only reason we restarted it was to add an update. We have not yet tested the full amount of time the emulator can run for.

Why join?
Unlike most RP hotels, we give users chances to start their own corporations by being able to write about what it will be based around and how it will generate income and then they are read by staff members and approved if it will work or not.

Features
Guns (shotgun, pistol, bomb, knife) - unlocked by getting 1,000 achievement score
Job Market
Drug Dealing
User Statistics in-game and on main site
Schooling system (coming back soon)
There are lots of more features, go check them out!

Screenshots

Rcm6dkD.png

2K6brTs.png

SmsjDAF.png

bS3YjO6.png

ZrfwLmf.png

rmeo.png

Join today by clicking

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
Great Roleplay, loving the new updates!
Would recommend this to anyone who likes crime!;) But also to anyone who wants to have a fight!

dmast3r24

Apr 7, 2013
Great economy, Great staff, all users want for a RP no abusive cops or anything! I recommend this Role play to anyone :)!

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
I love the hotel and always have, one thing is that when your new, your called newb, get killed. So the games better if your more known :(

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
I love the hotel and always have, one thing is that when your new, your called newb, get killed. So the games better if your more known :(

We are thinking about making it so if you're new you get "god mode" for 30 mins so you can't get killed instantly.

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Great Roleplay, probably the best in my opinion. Loving the features, happy it's back and I'm glad to be apart of it!

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
I was bored, and went on here. And honestly, the hotel's a mess. Very slow to load, it's really like just throwing the new users in the flames as there's no mode where you can't be attacked and actually learn the game, and (not a knock) but I just find it weird that you make an RP and don't know the origins. That is all.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Lol I definitely have to agree with Settaz, but I can also add that people abuse their powers on there left and right.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Love this Roleplay, Have played it Since it first come out i Would recommend this too Anyone looking for a Roleplay Retro

Suggestion: Maybe Monitor Some of the Corps due to some people abusing.

Overall, Loving it :D

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Please message me the name of the abusers and they will be dealt with responsibly.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Really nice hotel and community, nicely organised. I would recommend everyone to join and see for yourselves!

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Ash has added a few new things to PixelRP such as properties, bin searching, drug dealing and selling weapons.

We've also started to hit 70-80 users daily, sometimes hitting 90+ which is good! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread