Picking University

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey,

I’m going to pursue my bachelors in computer science (or software engineering) this upcoming fall semester.

What is the best university within the United States for this type of degree in your opinion?

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Preferably ones with softer entry requirements abd higher acceptance :p
I'm not well versed in America's entry process but what's your GPA? In the UK some uni's offer a 'foundation year' which allows you to get in even if you haven't met the target requirements. So rather than doing a 3 year bachelors, you do 1 foundation year + 3 years

Is there a similar system in the US?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'm not well versed in America's entry process but what's your GPA? In the UK some uni's offer a 'foundation year' which allows you to get in even if you haven't met the target requirements. So rather than doing a 3 year bachelors, you do 1 foundation year + 3 years

Is there a similar system in the US?
I'll have to research into what the whole foundation year system is; my high school GPA is a bit weird as I graduated early by taking all of my classes in half a semester online so it's a high 3.75 on a 4.00 scale but my previous 3 years were pretty bad into the 2.5x area

Users who are viewing this thread