[PHP & MySQLi] TeraPHPi v1.1 (Official Release)

Pacific

Spooderman
Feb 19, 2012
Hello,
Today I'm releasing my FIRST Habbo-related CMS in PHP & MySQLi.

I've been working on this in a while now, a couple of weeks, to make it perfect! The original version is on Swedish and can be found on another forum. And now it's time for the release here on DevBest. I hope you guys likes it, I've been working kinda hard on this.

History:
It all started with my previous hotel, wich I used RevCMS on. I was tired of the limited features, and because I started to understand MySQLi (and thats why the name has an "i" in it, as in MySQLi) i decided to make a own CMS, where I could make the features I wanted to have, and because I wanted to make my hotel UNIQUE - but unfortunately, I didn't use it on my hotel. I closed the hotel before my CMS was finished, and thats why i decided to release it. So other people can enjoy it!

And now it's finished! And I'm so f****ing proud of myself.

Features:
It has the most common features.
- Homes (with guestbooks, tags, badges etc)
- News (with newscomments)
- General pages (staff, community, vip etc.)
- Client based on REV (because I didn't understand PhoenixPHP's)
- Buy the badge of the week with shells

BUT it also has some "unique" features, as:
- Send shells to your friends
- Exchange credits to pixels, pixels to shells etc.
- Forgot password script (BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN MAIL SERVER)
- UNIQUE theme (also in the HK and INDEX)
- Support tickets (can be shown in the HK)
- Some jQuery I think.

As far as I know, the CMS is secure, but I don't know if it's bug-free yet, would be kind of you if someone could test it to 100%. The CMS is for IIS atm, haven't tested it yet for XAMPP, so I don't know if it's error-free there. And if you're using Xampp, just change the web.config file to a .htaccess file to handle 404-error pages.

How do I install this?
Upload the CMS to your wwwroot/htdocs and edit the includes/config.php, and check the client.php aswell.

Is there something i should know?
Yes, - the CMS is for PHOENIX and NOT bc/butterfly etc. It's a R63 CMS.
- You can easily edit the menu, footer etc. in the includes map.
- You have to use the including DB, because I've added some tables.

If you have any questions regarding the CMS, inbox me.

Prints:

Download:
(DB INCLUDED)

Credits:
80% Me (for making the whole CMS and design)
15% (for fixing important things, like cookies, forgot password script etc.)
5% Aaron (for making Phoenix I guess?)

Sorry if I forgot something... I'm kinda tired right now ^^
Thanks,
Pacific

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I love how you actually took the effort and did something for yourself, unlike most people.

I'd strongly suggest you look into , also the design could be a lot better, although the index looks nice and other stuff do too.

Congrats!

Pacific

Spooderman
Feb 19, 2012
Thanks for the positive comments! It really means alot to me.

I love how you actually took the effort and did something for yourself, unlike most people.

I'd strongly suggest you look into , also the design could be a lot better, although the index looks nice and other stuff do too.

Congrats!

Yes, I'm looking into OOP right now. I don't really understand the logic of it yet, but I'm going to read the documentation, guides etc etc soon.

And thanks for the feedback! :D

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Suprised to see someone not just re-name something. I don't really like how it looks though, I prefer a habbo theme but, it still looks great. Definitely going to mess around with this in the future.

Shady

Feb 7, 2013
Suprised to see someone not just re-name something. I don't really like how it looks though, I prefer a habbo theme but, it still looks great. Definitely going to mess around with this in the future.
He made a perfect work, and i liked House Keeping

Pacific

Spooderman
Feb 19, 2012

I'm tired of all these re-names all over the forums... It's almost sick.
And thank you, I worked really hard on this, but I don't know if I'm going to develop this further. Probably not.

He made a perfect work, and i liked House Keeping

Yes, the Housekeeping is simple and clean! :up:

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
I'm tired of all these re-names all over the forums... It's almost sick.
And thank you, I worked really hard on this, but I don't know if I'm going to develop this further. Probably not.

Should work on a habbo themed/templated CMS

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I get one error about when I register it says something about "trying to modify header" but that's it. It wont take me to the me page or anything it says on the index... Help?

Heres what it says; Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\config.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\core\global.php on line 119

Pacific

Spooderman
Feb 19, 2012
I get one error about when I register it says something about "trying to modify header" but that's it. It wont take me to the me page or anything it says on the index... Help?

Heres what it says; Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\config.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\core\global.php on line 119

I didn't make so it redirects you to the actual ME page after you've registered an account. But if the account was created successfully, you shoud have received a success message.

And as I said, the CMS isn't tested for XAMPP yet. And line 119 is an error "redirect" for when something went wrong with the actually INSERT query. Try to re-install the CMS, and btw, did you use the INCLUDED database file?

Creation

Feb 23, 2013
I didn't make so it redirects you to the actual ME page after you've registered an account. But if the account was created successfully, you shoud have received a success message.

And as I said, the CMS isn't tested for XAMPP yet. And line 119 is an error "redirect" for when something went wrong with the actually INSERT query. Try to re-install the CMS, and btw, did you use the INCLUDED database file?
Well I use navicat because when I tried it with localhost it was so slow. and it didn't successfully upload on navicat so I used a revcms db and put in the things that were in your db into the db I uploaded.

Pacific

Spooderman
Feb 19, 2012
Well I use navicat because when I tried it with localhost it was so slow. and it didn't successfully upload on navicat so I used a revcms db and put in the things that were in your db into the db I uploaded.

Run this query:
PHP:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD pin VARCHAR(999);

But you need to fix the cms_settings aswell, because I removed and added some new things. Like maintenance column.

Users who are viewing this thread