Photgraphy Website

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Hello Devbest, today i have created a portfolio, i hope you enjoy it :D
ps. its a basic website, you can add all your information in :D

I hope you enjoy, tell me what you would like to see next from me!

Last edited:

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
If you knew it didn't work, why did you post it?
I was uploading the files to my webhosting, but it didnt work. after a few min of posting so, i changed it to a image, thanks tho

@Dustin i couldnt get the website to work correctly, but heres an image

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Iknow im known for ripping this and that, but this one was created by me, and it was not ripped or anything...
Okay so i downloaded upon not believing you, but it seems this is indeed your work.
Pretty good, i see you're still using mobirise, why not just learn how to design without the gui?
There's nothing wrong with using a gui for design, just a suggestion as it will further improve your ability to produce better looking pages without depending on what a gui has to offer.

As for the theme itself,
E1cE27nPSCqTDeJ3U0ebPw.png

everything looks okay besides that bit, don't rush it dood take your time.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
Okay so i downloaded upon not believing you, but it seems this is indeed your work.
Pretty good, i see you're still using mobirise, why not just learn how to design without the gui?
There's nothing wrong with using a gui for design, just a suggestion as it will further improve your ability to produce better looking pages without depending on what a gui has to offer.

As for the theme itself,
E1cE27nPSCqTDeJ3U0ebPw.png

everything looks okay besides that bit, don't rush it dood take your time.
Thanks, i am working on a habbo cms project now as we speak, but i will most likely release sooner or later, when i finish, but devbest moderators made it so i cant post in habbo section, but go check out my current development

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
PsgAaEKdQQ6LEGseDafH-w.png

mvGPQzsLT5Se1_M4n96iUw.png

Hate to be that guy but I doubt you listed their domain in that section 9 times and I also don't think it's just a coincidence that the site it links to is a free website builder?
Seems fishy..​

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
PsgAaEKdQQ6LEGseDafH-w.png

mvGPQzsLT5Se1_M4n96iUw.png

Hate to be that guy but I doubt you listed their domain in that section 9 times and I also don't think it's just a coincidence that the site it links to is a free website builder?
Seems fishy..​
Nah, he usually uses Mobirise.
But, half the time he'd just take one of their free "getting started" templates, and upload it here as if it's work.
Atleast this seems to somewhat be his, can't find a replica on their site.

Also, like I said before, @GageDodd you should consider this:

Users who are viewing this thread