Phoenix Emu New Furni Wont Load? Swf issue?

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hey there, Iv searched all over in resolution to this issue. Below are some images so you can see for yourself. I think im having an issue with the r63 folder?

Im adding the furni just as I should I place the swf into the hof_furni folder. Iv even gone as far to place the swf in the swf folder, and hof_furni/hof_furni. I also placed it in the r63 folder (all 4 locations). Iv added the information into furni data, Iv placed the furni item and such in navicat and linked to the correct page. BUT, the image wont load in hotel.

Some more info, using Phoenix Emu 3.11 Build 14986
I rent the server its on, (epichosts Terrum)
Below are some images of the issue so you can see for yourself. Also, I do :update_items, :update_Catalog and clear cache.

eudmSS
ek8Wu7
iubvMn
bMr6SS
c6gO7S

Any Help Would Be Appreciated!

EDIT HERE ARE THE IMAGE LINKS SORRY,

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Pretty sure you can’t use new furniture on R63A
Fair enough, I contacted the host to see what they say make sure its nothing im overlooking. Otherwise Im going to switch to R63B. Id really like to be able to have updated features.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
You need to use a tool (forgot which one) to remove the graphic tags from the furniture SWF files for the new furniture to load correctly on R63A retros.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
In this thread you wlll find a download for the furni fixer, you will want to use that to remove the graphic tags. Enjoy!

(Thank the creators of the programs not me!)

Users who are viewing this thread