Permanent chatbox ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
hi can i be unbanned i just expressed my feelings and got banned for bad behaviour, thanks.

regards filip

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Because you act like a first class internet gangster who repeatedly breaks rules and are acting like you own this place the past few days.

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
What rule did I break? please, elaborate.

I've had a clean record on DevBest since I joined with no infractions and yet you claim that I've broken rules repeatedly amount of times?

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
How did you manage to convince everybody that you're special? All these stupid retros giving you owner, but you just fuck them over one by one. Pretty impressive, tbh. :)

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
How did you manage to convince everybody that you're special? All these stupid retros giving you owner, but you just fuck them over one by one. Pretty impressive, tbh. :)
I've never convinced anyone I'm special and never fucked anyone over. :up:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yeah, you fucked multiple people over. Including through DDoS attacks. The fact that you were involved with an DDoS attempt at both DevBest and FindRetros should be enough to permanently suspend your whole account, but sadly that's not up to me.

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
Yeah, you fucked multiple people over. Including through DDoS attacks. The fact that you were involved with an DDoS attempt at both DevBest and FindRetros should be enough to permanently suspend your whole account, but sadly that's not up to me.
Tell me, which DevBest rules did I break?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Tell me, which DevBest rules did I break?
Besides the things I said previously?
Hacking/Cracking

Please refrain from discussing anything that relates to hacking and/or cracking.

Insulting Members

Please refrain from insulting other members. When you insult other members, nothing good comes out of it. It just results in anger, and possibly hurt feelings on the other individual. This also means that you should not spark arguments, etc.

Off Topic Post(s)/Spamming

Please refrain from posting off topic from the original post as it not only results in spam, but it can also cause other members to go off topic as well.

Besides that your behaviour within the chatbox is unacceptable. Don't act like you're surprised. Multiple people think the same way about this.

Anyhow, I've given enough reason and explanation. Won't be replying to this thread anymore, you aren't worth the time.

An advice for everyone else:
don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e47.png

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
Besides the things I said previously?

Besides that your behaviour within the chatbox is unacceptable. Don't act like you're surprised. Multiple people think the same way about this.

Anyhow, I've given enough reason and explanation. Won't be replying to this thread anymore, you aren't worth the time.

An advice for everyone else:
don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e47.png
I've never discussed hacking/cracking and never gone off-topic?

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013

Wow, did you really make yourself out to be some big dood on devbest just to get staff on habbo retros and fuck them over?
2012 was some time ago son, it's time to grow up move on & mature, especially if you're over 15 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread