People send bots in Plus Emulator 600+online [exploit] Need help please!

StingQ

May 20, 2018
Hi someone sends bots to my emulator, the online counter is at 800+ online and no one can check in to the client. How do i fix this, i have asked many people but they dont know. Sorry for bad english im from Sweden

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
First, can you let us know where you got your tcp proxy from?
Irrelevant question, it doesn’t matter where it is purchased from.

Anyway, like I said in your previous thread, there’s nothing much you could do to prevent someone from TCP flooding the emulator port if you’re using a TCP proxy (reverse proxy) even when setting the max connections to a specific amount per IP, it’d do nothing but block your TCP proxy IP and would prevent users from logging on.

Here’s a solution, but it doesn’t fix it (probably will make that person stop flooding your emulator port):
- On the website, make it so the user count is retrieved by the online users in the users table.

Some query would be something like:
Code:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `users` WHERE `online` = '1';

StingQ

May 20, 2018
I really want a solution for this because when the person who floods bots does that, everyone disconnects from the client, and the proxy is from hostsavor if that makes any sense.

@Holmes

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
This business of disconnecting is because your server does not support many connections. In the Emulator settings, limit the number of connections per IP.

StingQ

May 20, 2018
I still want a solution for the bots, i can't put the limit on 5 ips per con from the emulator config because then only 5 people can acess the client. Please give me an solution my players are waiting and i have still no ideas how to stop this...

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I still want a solution for the bots, i can't put the limit on 5 ips per con from the emulator config because then only 5 people can acess the client. Please give me an solution my players are waiting and i have still no ideas how to stop this...
set it to like 500?

Users who are viewing this thread