PeakRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
logo.png

Reopened on 15 December 2017, we're back and better than ever! Hitting 350 users online at launch and a consistent 200-300 players throughout the week, it's never been a better time to start playing PeakRP!

Become the richest, get your dream job and form the hottest gang in London - the city is your oyster.

With frequent development and updates, PeakRP never gets boring and keeps delivering with never-seen-before features crafted to perfection.

Gk08Y.png

X77Qc.png

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
logo.png

Reopened on 15 December 2017, we're back and better than ever! Hitting 350 users online at launch and a consistent 200-300 players throughout the week, it's never been a better time to start playing PeakRP!

Become the richest, get your dream job and form the hottest gang in London - the city is your oyster.

With frequent development and updates, PeakRP never gets boring and keeps delivering with never-seen-before features crafted to perfection.

Gk08Y.png

X77Qc.png
I never played Peak before. But we already know the CMS looks amazing as usual. In game I seen alot of progress from what I heard before. Anyways good luck!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Mhm.. Nothing unique looks unsuccessful best of luck continuing this.

;) jks. peakrp v2.0 is going strong as per usual. Daily updates almost like last time.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The best RP hands down that will be open for a long time if not forever. Makes others look like complete shit topping over 300 users already, as I've always said it's owned by two great people who know what they're doing. Keep it up lads!

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
Good to see a retro finally getting users! The amount of users peak is gaining reminds me of the 2013 days <3

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I am extremely impressed at this Roleplay Retro, Not only how they are pulling in 200-400 users online at the most dead time retros are atm. They are slaying it with there CMS and amazing Roleplay Emulator, I enjoy playing this RP its just so fucking good honestly I also LOVE your CMS! Cant wait to see more updates <3_<3

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Thanks!
For some reason our request to have our old thread was declined but a lot of the main features are available in the OP - will update this thread with fresh screenshots after Christmas!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thanks!
For some reason our request to have our old thread was declined but a lot of the main features are available in the OP - will update this thread with fresh screenshots after Christmas!
Fix up @Wess

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Is this your current thread? Should probably update it with your latest Los Angeles update!

Nice to see Peak is still around; giving people a great RP experience. Amazing work as always.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
one of the best roleplays i've ever played, literally get's updated ALL the time & is filled with such a nice community & such nice and helpful staff aswell, definetly my favourite hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread