PeakRP Map Room Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
As PeakRP is now closed and a few people ripped some prior to closing I'm posting the entire batch of room ads for v3 and v4 incase anyone is interested in using them.
All outside buildings were pictures and all insides had walls/floors as pictures to avoid loading tons of furni.

Note that these are the room ads only and if used you'll obviously need to build everything else, as well as do the xyz values!

--

Lost the files when my dedi expired looks like they were downloaded a lot so if someone wants to re-up feel free.

Last edited:

scottstamp

Oct 24, 2019
<3 bless! We're using them to make a test map while I build out features. Needed something people could run around on. Sad you guys had to close, sorry people are dicks. If I ever open anything I'll be sure to give you lots of TNT. :D

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
<3 bless! We're using them to make a test map while I build out features. Needed something people could run around on. Sad you guys had to close, sorry people are dicks. If I ever open anything I'll be sure to give you lots of TNT. :D
I would never join an RP where you have access to anything.

You were one of the worst toxic users because you pretend you aren't. You made several threats when you were told to stop botting mining, threats again when you were told you weren't allowed to connect with tanji and maliciously accessed and saved information such as user ID's just to get one up on people. You lied to users that you could login to their accounts and repeatedly encouraged cheating by providing packets (yes Nathan sent me your DM's before).

I would highly recommend anything opened by you is not used by anyone in this community because I would not trust you with their information - god forbid they made paypal payments and you managed to get sensitive personal information when you're in cahoots with people who are happy to make threats against peoples families.

Sorry to de-rail the thread - hope everyone enjoys the room ads!

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011

You were one of the worst toxic users because you pretend you aren't. You made several threats when you were told to stop botting mining, threats again when you were told you weren't allowed to connect with tanji and maliciously accessed and saved information such as user ID's just to get one up on people. You lied to users that you could login to their accounts and repeatedly encouraged cheating by providing packets (yes Nathan sent me your DM's before).

I would highly recommend anything opened by you is not used by anyone in this community because I would not trust you with their information - god forbid they made paypal payments and you managed to get sensitive personal information when you're in cahoots with people who are happy to make threats against peoples families.

Don't say sorry, thank you for informing all of us. It's a shame some people can't behave. Some users here probably cannot accept the fact how succesfull PeakRP was. ;)

cammy

May 15, 2014
Hi Haidyn,

Since I'm the most athletic cop, I have to say that Peak's map was nice. Thank you for all Haidyn, Luke and all the staff.

Thanks,
Rijkaard
This map is well put together, props to anyone who took part making this. It's fantastic!

Zorreguieta

Jan 29, 2020

Sounds like the only hope now is Peak coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread