Peace Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceHotel

May 2, 2017
rhqktMK.jpg

Hi! We are a international hotel with three servers dedicated to English, Russian and Malaysian users. Peace Hotel has been around 2016 and is currently ranked #4 on We supply the latest clothing and keep our catalogue up to date. We have dedicated staff who are active and eager to host events and competitions. Sadly with the drop in active users, hosting has been rather difficult. We are very friendly and are open to rp/combo types of organizations such as the WWE, military, agencies and etc. We currently have a dedicated group of users who are passionate for WWE and put on a show even when there isn't much people around. We hope to see you come by!

*( Unfortunately I'm not really well versed in the technical side of things for example the CMS. I will report back and update the information needed when I talk to the owner of the hotel. )*

Here are some screen shots of Peace Hotel:
Client
uAMJJCk.png

Catalogue
t5Cu99Q.png

User Page
EcZEvLW.png

R7XodEZ.png

rUYx30W.png

Information
Zf4CX0A.png

Feel free to ask questions! Again I will do my best to post more information on the hotel when I can.

Last edited:
May 1, 2015
A hotel that combines their user count with all of their foreign hotels and usually only have 25-30 on. CMS is a piece of a junk with a language system that can be done very easily, emulator is a standard release.
Please elaborate on these "special features" otherwise get out of here.

PeaceHotel

May 2, 2017
A hotel that combines their user count with all of their foreign hotels and usually only have 25-30 on. CMS is a piece of a junk with a language system that can be done very easily, emulator is a standard release.
Please elaborate on these "special features" otherwise get out of here.
To be honest I'm not really sure myself lol. I'm trying my best to communicate with the owner to get more information. Also if I upset you in any way I really do apologize.

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Surprised this is still open, looks like the only user base you have left is the foreign community now. CMS isn't bad, I like the moving clouds. Don't really see anything unique though. You might want to fix the full screen button on the client, it looks broken. Good luck with the hotel.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
A lot of hate going around here.. I wonder whether the feedback given is biased or not.

Peace has always had a lot of potential, but ever since Josh and I quit messing about with retros, Peace hasn't seen a nice update ever since. I refrain from contributing to Peace because I'm not really pleased about the ownership, keep in mind that these are the same people who take over every upcoming hotel and just squeeze it till it dies (is what is happening with Peace).

My only reaction to that wave riding shit is this:
drake2-1.jpg

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
In all honesty, this hotel has flopped. But best of luck for future purposes. :up:

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
I refrain from contributing to Peace because I'm not really pleased about the ownership, keep in mind that these are the same people who take over every upcoming hotel and just squeeze it till it dies (is what is happening with Peace).
Peace had potential, but one owner is completely inactive and is a phantom...
and then there's Filip (see quoted message).

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
Peace had potential, but one owner is completely inactive and is a phantom...
and then there's Filip (see quoted message).
Yeah Peace was good till I lost interest and everyone was causing drama

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Peace is one of the most successful retros that we ever had.Stop the hate you're all just a bunch of noobs.
And there is only one guy to blame for the failure, blame fucking Arran.
Past tense.

I think the reset killed off Peace completely, but, there was work that needed doing. Bringing in people to help revive the hotel is a bad move as well, it shows you're quite weak. Until ownership can be bothered again then I guess it'll always be a flop. Like people said, I haven't seen any changes at all in months, there's next to no support in this hotel.

I recommend trying to change it up completely, look into getting an active developer on board and some management that actually, well, manage. It could be a great opportunity, it has some pretty nice features that most new hotels don't, somebody just needs a kick up the ass.

Don't forget, it's been around for well over a year, at least it hasn't just closed after 4 months and actually stayed up and running.

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
Honestly it had to be reset, the Eco was so bad due to how it was run while josh owned it
And when I reset it no one complained about it, they all agreed with me but yeah I decided to remove the language options and changed cms

Curious as to why you brought Filip on board? Death sentence.
I removed him, had multiple people tell me he was ranked elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread