Password Reset

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Hey, I made my account when I was working with another person who I later fired from my team, but I had made it a password we would both have access to. Being as I didn't trust him much, I hadn't given him the password. Am I able to reset said password?

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hey, I made my account when I was working with another person who I later fired from my team, but I had made it a password we would both have access to. Being as I didn't trust him much, I hadn't given him the password. Am I able to reset said password?
Why would you want to reset it, when you can simply change the password through the settings if you know the password.

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Your story is really sketchy. You didn't trust him thus didn't give him the password, but you don't know the password either?
I had it set to auto login but didn't remember what I made the password because my dumb ass didn't write it down. I can more than easily prove I own the hotel that I'm trying to reset the page password to.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I had it set to auto login but didn't remember what I made the password because my dumb ass didn't write it down. I can more than easily prove I own the hotel that I'm trying to reset the page password to.
So if it is auto set you can login and change the password, or retrieve the password from your browser.

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
So if it is auto set you can login and change the password, or retrieve the password from your browser.
It wasn't auto set I just had it set to remember me, my bad. Anyway I can prove the hotel belongs to me in multiple ways, I would greatly appreciate if I could reset my password somehow.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It wasn't auto set I just had it set to remember me, my bad. Anyway I can prove the hotel belongs to me in multiple ways, I would greatly appreciate if I could reset my password somehow.
It doesn't matter if you own the hotel, it's about who owns the account.

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Please provide ownership of the account, not the hotel.
Alright, being as I don't have access to the account "HabbaME". How can I prove this account belongs to me? Keep in mind I own the email related to the account (Which I believe I know exactly which email is associated).

Users who are viewing this thread