Recruiting PAID - LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BUILD A RETRO

Ander

Jul 2, 2021
Hey everyone! I am looking for someone to do the initial setup and building of a Habbo Retro for me. After it is up and running I can manage it fine enough, I am just not interested in the minor hassle that goes into getting it started (lazy). I would preferably like someone who is rather experienced in creating retros so that there's not too many speed bumps along the way. If anyone is interested, let me know! I would love to work with you. Thanks! :)

PS - My account on here is still new, so I am not sure that I can private message yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

SageSaga

SageSaga#5065
Aug 30, 2020
Hey everyone! I am looking for someone to do the initial setup and building of a Habbo Retro for me. After it is up and running I can manage it fine enough, I am just not interested in the minor hassle that goes into getting it started (lazy). I would preferably like someone who is rather experienced in creating retros so that there's not too many speed bumps along the way. If anyone is interested, let me know! I would love to work with you. Thanks! :)

PS - My account on here is still new, so I am not sure that I can private message yet.
I recommend you to head to Krews Marketplace to get these done instead. They have middlemans who will make sure / assure you that what you've paid for is what you'll get. Either much more or nothing less.

Users who are viewing this thread