[PAID] Looking for One or Two Web Developers

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Hello.

I have the interest in starting a web project in an industry that is growing rapidly. For the sake of keeping my idea confidential, I won't reveal of the details on the thread. Because of the nature of the website, you WILL NOT receive any type of payment until the company has an income. It will be a percentage based payment, so if we make $1,000 a day (which is very likely), and it's agreed that you would receive 10% of the income, you would then receive $100 for that day.

Requirements:
  • Knowledge of at least 4 of the 6 below:
    • PHP
    • HTML
    • CSS
    • jQuery
    • AngularJS
    • SQL
  • Great communication skills
  • A portfolio of your work
  • ~2 hours per day of time to work
  • Signing of a Non-Disclousure Agreement

To speak with me, you can shoot me an inbox on here.

Thanks for reading,
brsy

Last edited:

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Depends what type of site you're looking for, I'm qualified for all those types of languages.
I'm not to concerned about the pay, but it would be nice to get money to help me out in real since I'm having trouble paying the bills.
Other than that I would be happy to sign what ever is needed to be.

My skype: floppykiller123

Oh terribly sorry, I'm currently taken.
Forgot I'm going to run a Retro soon. Anyhow good luck! :)

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Depends what type of site you're looking for, I'm qualified for all those types of languages.
I'm not to concerned about the pay, but it would be nice to get money to help me out in real since I'm having trouble paying the bills.
Other than that I would be happy to sign what ever is needed to be.

My skype: floppykiller123

Oh terribly sorry, I'm currently taken.
Forgot I'm going to run a Retro soon. Anyhow good luck! :)
I appreciate the reply; forgot to mention that the website is gaming related - and no it isn't Habbo related.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Hello, I am interested in this job.
I have a few years experience with all of the languages required and a few more.

You can add me on skype for more information at
m0de.null.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Yes, I've built a project like this similar to Steam. It was successful until we got up to the part of building the client and buying so many servers.
I believe I can still help out with your site as I am a expert with Web Development.
One of my Projects that I've also worked on is I've copied every exact detail of their CMS. Now currently working on logged in CMS.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Hello, I am interested in this job.
I have a few years experience with all of the languages required and a few more.

You can add me on skype for more information at
m0de.null.
I would prefer if you would add me on Skype, thanks.

Bump
--
Job still available! Looking for an experienced PHP developer right now!

Users who are viewing this thread