Recruiting (PAID) Developer

Mikeyyy

Aug 14, 2020
Hey people,

I am looking for a permanent developer who knows a thing or two about the habbo retro world and who is reliable. It is possible to be paid every month if desired.
The details can be discussed!

Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:

onacceptable

Queen of the Button mashing
Oct 23, 2019
Hey people,

I am looking for a permanent developer who knows a thing or two about the habbo retro world and who is reliable. It is possible to be paid every month if desired.
The details can be discussed!

Thank you very much!
I know this is not what you asked but reliable "developers" are hard to find these days allot of people claim to be reliable or a "developer" but as i have found out the hard way most developers don,t know stuff about retro and most retro "devs" i have seen aint the best soo be pickey about who you pay cuz i made multiple times the mistake of paying the wrong people thats my advice

Aenis

Aug 10, 2021
Hello,
I am a self-taught person who likes computers a lot, I am not the best developer, but I do my best, currently i manage my retro,
It is new and I use it with an emulator on Linux (I do not use Windows) I am quite familiar with networks having studied it I know secure and configure a domain, I would be more useful to secure a site and administer a database and a VPS than to develop directly in the client (currently I have never touched a retro flash, only Nitro)
I am familiar with HTML, PHP, JAVASCRIPT, SQL

Hoping to be of service to you

Discord : 10111#1011
Post automatically merged:

same im looking for devs to
Hello,
I am a self-taught person who likes computers a lot, I am not the best developer, but I do my best, currently i manage my retro,
It is new and I use it with an emulator on Linux (I do not use Windows) I am quite familiar with networks having studied it I know secure and configure a domain, I would be more useful to secure a site and administer a database and a VPS than to develop directly in the client (currently I have never touched a retro flash, only Nitro)
I am familiar with HTML, PHP, JAVASCRIPT, SQL

Hoping to be of service to you

Discord : 10111#1011

Last edited:

Sanderskog

May 16, 2019
I know this is not what you asked but reliable "developers" are hard to find these days allot of people claim to be reliable or a "developer" but as i have found out the hard way most developers don,t know stuff about retro and most retro "devs" i have seen aint the best soo be pickey about who you pay cuz i made multiple times the mistake of paying the wrong people thats my advice
Hello! Yeah i am so agree with u, this days many ppl has been typing to me that they are devs, but yeah i also learned the hard way which made me be more careful now, who u pay and so on, and that will mby be an issue for lifetime that ppl pretend being something that they aint, but yeah, an tips to u, is that when someone tells u that they are a dev, ask them to show u some proofs of their work, cuz they should have smth to show u if thats the case :)

Hope ur getting someone to help u with ur retro and if not i would be happy to help out, but i am not a developer and i dont do it for money anyways :) If u want to u can send me a dm, (Remember that this is only up to u)

Here is my Discord: Sonax#7620

Users who are viewing this thread