Packet header question - i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if you could possibly help me with a packet related question. My hotel is running PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173 (the default build for Plus-based hotels, I believe).

Essentially, I'm trying to add a 'new style' MOTD message to my hotel. It looks something like below except it contains a welcome message defined in a text file rather than the chat commands message I've used to illustrate the concept.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is what I've done so far:

Defined NuxAlertComposer in my emulator using the packet structure below:

Packet header (ServerPacketHeader.cs) 3569:

Called for on connecting in my GameClient.cs

The message still isn't working and I've used the web inspector in chrome and I'm not getting any 404 errors nor calls to the text file. This leads me to believe there's something wrong with my packet header id or the packet structure I'm using.

Is anyone able to help?

Thank you in advance :D

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
You're sure you just have only one file called NuxAlertComposer? And probably is the id are wrong. Send the habbo.swf

It's the only file I believe - I added it last night. Think you're right that the ID is wrong but I have no idea how I get id's haha.

is our swf

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Ok, what you want is different than NuxAlert. You want the MOTD notification?

We have the MOTD notification already. I am trying to add the NuxAlert which are notifications which draw on text files for content and use html. It’s a bit like the chat commands pop up 😊

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if you could possibly help me with a packet related question. My hotel is running PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173 (the default build for Plus-based hotels, I believe).

Essentially, I'm trying to add a 'new style' MOTD message to my hotel. It looks something like below except it contains a welcome message defined in a text file rather than the chat commands message I've used to illustrate the concept.

This is what I've done so far:

Defined NuxAlertComposer in my emulator using the packet structure below:

Packet header (ServerPacketHeader.cs) 3569:

Called for on connecting in my GameClient.cs

The message still isn't working and I've used the web inspector in chrome and I'm not getting any 404 errors nor calls to the text file. This leads me to believe there's something wrong with my packet header id or the packet structure I'm using.

Is anyone able to help?

Thank you in advance :D
I WANNA DO THIS TOO!!!!

Pollak

Oct 12, 2017
Not sure but from the screenshots, NuxAlertComposer ain’t even linked to NewConsole?
Post automatically merged:

Also are you trying to create a habbopage instead of a normal MOTD message?
No? In the screenshot the NuxAlertComposer it is above.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Works yes.

Oh, That's cool. I figured it does and it even supports HelpBubbles comes in very handy. Never really checked how many types of messages you can send, Gonna take a look interested now. Although I'm on my phone so a bit hard 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread