Packet header question - i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if you could possibly help me with a packet related question. My hotel is running PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173 (the default build for Plus-based hotels, I believe).

Essentially, I'm trying to add a 'new style' MOTD message to my hotel. It looks something like below except it contains a welcome message defined in a text file rather than the chat commands message I've used to illustrate the concept.

Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 12.56.04.png

This is what I've done so far:

Defined NuxAlertComposer in my emulator using the packet structure below:
Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 12.59.33.png

Packet header (ServerPacketHeader.cs) 3569:
Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 13.00.39.png

Called for on connecting in my GameClient.cs
Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 13.01.16.png

The message still isn't working and I've used the web inspector in chrome and I'm not getting any 404 errors nor calls to the text file. This leads me to believe there's something wrong with my packet header id or the packet structure I'm using.

Is anyone able to help?

Thank you in advance :D

Pollak

You're sure you just have only one file called NuxAlertComposer? And probably is the id are wrong. Send the habbo.swf

You're sure you just have only one file called NuxAlertComposer? And probably is the id are wrong. Send the habbo.swf
It's the only file I believe - I added it last night. Think you're right that the ID is wrong but I have no idea how I get id's haha.

[ To view this link you must register here. ]

is our swf

Ok, what you want is different than NuxAlert. You want the MOTD notification?
We have the MOTD notification already. I am trying to add the NuxAlert which are notifications which draw on text files for content and use html. It’s a bit like the chat commands pop up 😊

Pollak

We have the MOTD notification already. I am trying to add the NuxAlert which are notifications which draw on text files for content and use html. It’s a bit like the chat commands pop up 😊
Ok, so i've found this packet ID 2954.

BR4N

mediocre graphics artist
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if you could possibly help me with a packet related question. My hotel is running PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173 (the default build for Plus-based hotels, I believe).

Essentially, I'm trying to add a 'new style' MOTD message to my hotel. It looks something like below except it contains a welcome message defined in a text file rather than the chat commands message I've used to illustrate the concept.

View attachment 11194

This is what I've done so far:

Defined NuxAlertComposer in my emulator using the packet structure below:
View attachment 11195

Packet header (ServerPacketHeader.cs) 3569:
View attachment 11196

Called for on connecting in my GameClient.cs
View attachment 11197

The message still isn't working and I've used the web inspector in chrome and I'm not getting any 404 errors nor calls to the text file. This leads me to believe there's something wrong with my packet header id or the packet structure I'm using.

Is anyone able to help?

Thank you in advance :D
I WANNA DO THIS TOO!!!!

Pollak

Not sure but from the screenshots, NuxAlertComposer ain’t even linked to NewConsole?
Post automatically merged:

Also are you trying to create a habbopage instead of a normal MOTD message?
No? In the screenshot the NuxAlertComposer it is above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)