Packet Errors

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I uploaded my wwwroot and did the database from the emu folder from @Altercationz emulator release.
Link to release:

When running the emulator and trying the client, it didnt work so i checked the logs, and only logs that popped up was the criticalexceptions.txt and this is what popped up:
Code:
SYSTEM CRITICAL EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Global.ServerStatusUpdater.UpdateOnlineUsers() in C:\Users\Tammy\Desktop\updatedman\HabboHotel\Global\ServerStatusUpdater.cs:line 43
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Global.ServerStatusUpdater.OnTick(Object Obj) in C:\Users\Tammy\Desktop\updatedman\HabboHotel\Global\ServerStatusUpdater.cs:line 36
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()

SYSTEM CRITICAL EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Global.ServerStatusUpdater.UpdateOnlineUsers() in C:\Users\Tammy\Desktop\updatedman\HabboHotel\Global\ServerStatusUpdater.cs:line 43
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Global.ServerStatusUpdater.OnTick(Object Obj) in C:\Users\Tammy\Desktop\updatedman\HabboHotel\Global\ServerStatusUpdater.cs:line 36
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueue.FireNextTimers()

Im not sure if this is affecting the client itself but can anyone fix?

Also i got 2 errors on the emulator screen:
Code:
17:35:57 - [ERROR] Couldn't load Catalog Item 917, no furniture record found.
17:36:01 - [ERROR] Couldn't load photo poster item 777954880, no furniture record found.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
Im not sure if this is affecting the client itself but can anyone fix?
Looks like it's not being able to update the number of online users, do you have a table called `server_status` that has a users_online column and a loaded_rooms column?

17:35:57 - [ERROR] Couldn't load Catalog Item 917, no furniture record found.
17:36:01 - [ERROR] Couldn't load photo poster item 777954880, no furniture record found.

Kinda self explanitory, there is no row in your `furniture`table for 917 and 777954880, your options are to simply remove those catalog_items or try and track down the furni sql for whichever item it is.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
I would recommend using the emulator version on projectplus.io tho since thats the version @Sledmore is currently working on. I think he updated the SWF revision, OR he is about to

Users who are viewing this thread