joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020

The best Arcturus Pack you will find for free, maybe for a long, looooong time

What's in this short 2 minute video?

* Latest Arcturus and AtomCMS pack with Custom Furnis and Custom Clothes (2022) +26,000 furni and +3500 clothes

* Portable and All-In-One content, you don't need to install ANYTHING, just Java and Visual C++

* Cool plugins with interesting and classic commands ;ha, :givebadge, :credits and more)

* Completely translated into English (for catalog, only catalog_pages and some texts)

* Extremely easy tutorial video, plus Tutorials.txt inside the Pack with tutorials on how to configure, how to install the CMS from scratch, how to use Cloudflare in your Habbo and also random tips (such as maintenance, changing default currency amount, editing users and etc)

Last edited:

NaHabbo

Dec 15, 2022

The best Arcturus Pack you will find for free, maybe for a long, looooong time

What's in this short 2 minute video?

* Latest Arcturus and AtomCMS pack with Custom Furnis and Custom Clothes (2022) +26,000 furni and +3500 clothes

* Portable and All-In-One content, you don't need to install ANYTHING, just Java and Visual C++

* Cool plugins with interesting and classic commands ;ha, :givebadge, :credits and more)

* Completely translated into English (including catalog_pages)

* Extremely easy tutorial video, plus Tutorials.txt inside the Pack with tutorials on how to configure, how to install the CMS from scratch, how to use Cloudflare in your Habbo and also random tips (such as maintenance, changing default currency amount, editing users and etc)
Can you help me merge the catalog furniture into my already existing hotel?

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
Can you help me merge the catalog furniture into my already existing hotel?
here are the sqls:

I should say though, the catalog is not fully translated like he says, the Catalog pages are partly translated, and that is all.

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
Yes, I got confused in the message, only catalog_pages and small texts are translated, I did it manually after all, the automatic translation scripts are in the hands of those who will want to take your money, so it's the best I could do, it would be complicated to translate texts from +25,000 furni, sorry for the mistake in the text

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread