Pack Arcturus & AtomCMS (Nitro 2.1.1, Arcturus 3.5.1 & Custom Clothes) Easy and Free

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
Do you want the files already converted, with the latest update, without having to do almost anything?
Follow my new video with a new teaching style (colors representing something, to make it easier for those who have difficulty)

What's in the Pack: (All Updated 9/29/2022)
AtomCMS
Nitro 2.1.1 - Renderer 1.3.4
Arcturus 3.5.1
Custom Clothing

Enjoy, from your friend joaowars776

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
how can i make it work with xampp?
I believe it's the same process, however you must change the "SrvRoot and DocumentRoot" in httpd.conf to htdocs/public, I don't know much about the details and I've never used it with Xampp, but a Brazilian friend of mine has a tutorial on Youtube installing Cosmic in Xampp I believe the process is the same for AtomCMS

link:

you go to 9:50, 10:50 is around, and you try

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
See my latest tutorial, Pack AIO, it's already a ready-made Pack inside Xampp, with latest AtomCMS and latest Nitro, it also has +25,000 furni and hundreds of custom clothes, it's much better than this one

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
See my latest tutorial, Pack AIO, it's already a ready-made Pack inside Xampp, with latest AtomCMS and latest Nitro, it also has +25,000 furni and hundreds of custom clothes, it's much better than this one
it does not contain latest atom cms, Atom receives oftest fairly often and since you pre packed the cms instead of showing the cloning process, the one they will use will be outdated by a good margin. your tutorial is great none the less 🙌😀

Users who are viewing this thread