Recruiting Owner (Wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Hi,

Just been quite bored recently and only have my server for a short period of time right now, and I'm quite bored as I don't know what to do with it.

I feel like creating a hotel, but seeing as I haven't done much in this retro scene recently, I've slowly moved away, but if anyone wants to setup one with me, then I'll happily do it.

Like I said; the server is eventually going to end soon, but if you have some motivation to manage a hotel, then I'll continue with it.

If anyone is interested you can PM me on here.

Like I said, just a bit bored right now, looking for something to do!

Last edited by a moderator:

Snl_Smoothie

Apr 24, 2021
if you still need one i can help you. i have had 3 of my own retros, so i know how everything works. i can help you running it but also installing updates/ injecting files where and when needed.
Hi,

Just been quite bored recently and only have my server for a short period of time right now, and I'm quite bored as I don't know what to do with it.

I feel like creating a hotel, but seeing as I haven't done much in this retro scene recently, I've slowly moved away, but if anyone wants to setup one with me, then I'll happily do it.

Like I said; the server is eventually going to end soon, but if you have some motivation to manage a hotel, then I'll continue with it.

If anyone is interested you can PM me on here.

Like I said, just a bit bored right now, looking for something to do!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Hi,

Just to let everyone know the server is currently being used for a FiveM server!

If anyone does jave GTA 5 for their PC then you are able to download FiveM for free! You can either use the steam, epic games or socialclub version!

There is another thread about all of this which you can find here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread