Original Rage CMS (Roleplay) (RevCMS)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey kids,

If this thread keeps getting deleted - I'm going to have a major issue.

Firstly, this goes against zero rules as the content of this CMS isn't leaked nor anything else. It has been sold and resold to various people, before being given to me (twice) by two of my clients to edit and fix up for release.

It's an edit of Rev which itself is all the way back to 2011, if there was any actual copyright that could be put on something so dull as a habbo website - I coud understand but it's a very poor edit made by a guy who is confused and identifies as eighteen different genders or species (even demonic things) just to get himself off.

Developer(s)
Kryptos
Ying (Transgender sub species belonging to god even knows how many different labels)
Ali for patching the exploit put in by the lovely kid called Jerry

- feel free to help spread this

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011
If you use this cms with Foton II.V from Rage and their database, your CMs will work but your client is stuck at 76. Emu header says if you enter the client 1 user online but client is still at 76%? Emu is started up without errors but doesnt react if you enter client..

Ports are all open, SWF is correctly, used the Habbo.swf that @Leader added at the thread.

Screen

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
If you use this cms with Foton II.V from Rage and their database, your CMs will work but your client is stuck at 76. Emu header says if you enter the client 1 user online but client is still at 76%? Emu is started up without errors but doesnt react if you enter client..
emu logs plz fam or ask jerry _jerry on here plz dont tag him he will call cops and delete thread - cri cri

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012

Ports are all open, SWF is correctly, used the Habbo.swf that @Leader added at the thread.

Screen
u fix issue? im getting it to

NathanCarney

Need Retro Help? PM Me
Jun 15, 2015
I am using the rage 2.5 emulator and the logs are theur but nothing is in the log file. The swfs are set up correctly so whats the problem

Users who are viewing this thread