PlayStation Opinions on Spider-Man PS4

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
The new Spider-Man was hyped for probably like a year and constant setbacks which built up a lot more hype than I was expecting for the Sept 2018 release. I did preordered the game and had a lot of fun...and only for a day. I noticed this game had a pretty good story line but I beat the campaign in a day and 100%'d the game the next day(All black cat, challenges, Fisk, ect). Anyone else feel like the game went by a little too fast, especially for such a long delay and hype for the game?

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
I mean sure, if you spent all day on it constantly without a break, you could possibly complete it in a day, but, it took me little over 40 hours to do the main story, and I can also complete The Last of Us in around the same time. Imo it doesn't matter how long it takes, what matters is the actual story itself. Honestly, i wished this plot was a spiderman movie, as it's amazing to see a team bring everything I love about spiderman to my television screen, something sony hasn't managed to do since I was a kid. I had an absolute blast.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
ou could possibly complete it in a day, but, it took me little over 40 hours to do the main story, and I can also complete The Last of Us in around the same time. Imo it doesn't matter how long it takes, what matters is the actual story itself. Honestly, i wished this plot was a spiderman movie, as it's amazing to see a team bring everything I love about spiderman to my television screen, something sony hasn't managed to do since I was a kid. I had an absolute blast.
Yeah it was a good story, but I dont think nearly 40 hours worth of content. It was a good game, just expected a little more for a game that was hyped up for years.

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
Heard a lot about the game, is it worth buying? Possibly going to look into buying it but don't want to waste my money..

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Frankly, I think the game is great, I have recently unlocked the Spirit Spider suit on my profile from my friend's console, and it looks insane, graphic wise the game is crazy, swinging mechanics on point, overall just looks really polished.

Users who are viewing this thread