1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

PlayStation Opinions on Spider-Man PS4

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Legion, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Legion

Legion Gaming Lord Staff Member

The new Spider-Man was hyped for probably like a year and constant setbacks which built up a lot more hype than I was expecting for the Sept 2018 release. I did preordered the game and had a lot of fun...and only for a day. I noticed this game had a pretty good story line but I beat the campaign in a day and 100%'d the game the next day(All black cat, challenges, Fisk, ect). Anyone else feel like the game went by a little too fast, especially for such a long delay and hype for the game?

2. HarmonicRain

HarmonicRain NextGenHabbo.com

I mean sure, if you spent all day on it constantly without a break, you could possibly complete it in a day, but, it took me little over 40 hours to do the main story, and I can also complete The Last of Us in around the same time. Imo it doesn't matter how long it takes, what matters is the actual story itself. Honestly, i wished this plot was a spiderman movie, as it's amazing to see a team bring everything I love about spiderman to my television screen, something sony hasn't managed to do since I was a kid. I had an absolute blast.

3. Legion

Legion Gaming Lord Staff Member

Yeah it was a good story, but I dont think nearly 40 hours worth of content. It was a good game, just expected a little more for a game that was hyped up for years.