Opinions on Mafia III

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
mafia-3-headbanner.jpg

I've had a week with this game so far; I play on PC. After the 1.01 patch which unlocks the stupid 30FPS cap (and a few other patches), I think this game was a jackpot for Hangar 13. The gunplay is solid, very reminiscent of The Last of us, which is my all-time favorite game. The only strife I have is that taking over brackets gets repetitive and I get bored by this very quickly. The story is brilliant, all-be-it fairly generic, but nevertheless, excellent. Anyone got any thoughts on this new release?​

I'd also like to say that this game is not worth the retail price. I'd recommend waiting for it to go on sale.​

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Just bought this game and thought I would give some information on it.

Driving System
Feels weird... also the other cars just seem to piss you off on purpose by driving slowly in front of you, it reminds me a bit of GTA... the roads are also pretty blocked up.

Difficulty
I put this game on easy (LOL) and I still found it pretty hard.. but that might just be me shit at games, the game takes a lot of planning as you have two options, go in stealthy or run and gun, I choose to run and gun which I usually find really hard because sometimes enemeys just pop up behind u and your fucked.. Doing it stealthy can be a bit hard but can makie the game a bit easier..

Graphics
I guess the graphics are acceptable, nothing majorly awesome about it but the sky box is pretty shit in my opinion, its like a 2008 sky box, its just really bad, it just seems like a horrible gradient that puts a small downer on the game, it doesn't ruin the game but it just doesn't give that badass-feeling about a game.

All in all though, the story is AMAZING, reviews say the story is a downer after the first two hours but honestly, I enjoyed it even more after 2 hours, you take over rackets, which you have to cause a certain amount of damage to take the racket, its pretty awesome to be honest, been playing it for 24 hours and to be perfectly honestly, I don't think I am even half way through the story, its a very gripping story.

Last edited:

rent

Sep 24, 2012
I loved this game, though it crashed about 6 times before saving so i had to redo all my shit. Still, pretty good game.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
I loved this game, though it crashed about 6 times before saving so i had to redo all my shit. Still, pretty good game.

Never crashed for me neither has it crashed for multiple hours of game play I have watched on youtube, also never heard of it crashing at all from anyone.. probably just your console to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread