Opinion on Black Ops 4?

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
So it's been out for what, about 2 weeks? Already had x2 XP too. How are you all finding it? Enjoying it? Anything you think they could have done better? I'm personally enjoying it. I'm 2nd prestige level 30 at the moment ;p

Kay

Feb 3, 2014
Not a fan, like most Call of Duties it gets boring fast.
This is so true, everyone I've ever known who has been "hyped" to play a new Call of Duty game gets incredibly bored fast... shame though cause sometimes it's a good game.

Personally, I haven't tried BlackOps4 yet, I'm probably going to get it for Christmas as I'm not that hyped for it. I will say though I think after BlackOps2 COD went downhill... But I mainly like Treyarch COD's due to the Zombie mode so I look forward to playing that... I just hope the maps are as good as WAW/BO1/BO2...
I have also read somewhere that they haven't brought back the original mini-games? Unsure if that's true or not but I hope they do/have cause them games were cool such as one in a chamber/gun game/infected etc, but yeah I am semi looking forward to checking it out and their Fortnite copy game.

Clink

hmu
Aug 10, 2018
This is so true, everyone I've ever known who has been "hyped" to play a new Call of Duty game gets incredibly bored fast... shame though cause sometimes it's a good game.

Personally, I haven't tried BlackOps4 yet, I'm probably going to get it for Christmas as I'm not that hyped for it. I will say though I think after BlackOps2 COD went downhill... But I mainly like Treyarch COD's due to the Zombie mode so I look forward to playing that... I just hope the maps are as good as WAW/BO1/BO2...
I have also read somewhere that they haven't brought back the original mini-games? Unsure if that's true or not but I hope they do/have cause them games were cool such as one in a chamber/gun game/infected etc, but yeah I am semi looking forward to checking it out and their Fortnite copy game.
I personally like BO4. They've swapped campaign over for Blackout ( battle royale like PUBG ) but I'm starting to enjoy that too. I also wish they'd bring back the minigames like one in a chamber and gun game etc they we're so fun. They've re mastered some maps like Firing range, Jungle and some others also but the game is full of campers at the moment.. Hopefully that changes - we'll see. Personally I think it's a job well done.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
To be honest, I enjoy BO4 compared to the shitty ass garbage releases that have been the past years.
They finally made the game competitive at some point, where it's not all about bullshit game mechanics that just destroys everything related to strategy such as jetpack.
Only thing I hate so far is all the goddamn snipers... srsly, why'd they have to buff the snipers ?!

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
BO4 is ok, but I enjoy zombies mostly now. Blackout has killed the idea of a Battle royale I don’t like it at all. Other then that’s it’s ok.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I feel like if you’ve played one call of duty, you’ve played the all. The game is pretty much copied and pasted from reviews and streams I’ve seen. Nothing about this call of duty has made me persuaded enough to buy it. I don’t see any DLC coming that would make me like it either. Hope they do better on the next release.

Kay

Feb 3, 2014
I personally like BO4. They've swapped campaign over for Blackout ( battle royale like PUBG ) but I'm starting to enjoy that too. I also wish they'd bring back the minigames like one in a chamber and gun game etc they we're so fun. They've re mastered some maps like Firing range, Jungle and some others also but the game is full of campers at the moment.. Hopefully that changes - we'll see. Personally I think it's a job well done.

I look forward to testing it out when I get the game, I don't know how I feel about no campaign and just blackout... not dissing it cause it could be fun although it looked super weird when I have seen some YouTubers playing it in BETA mode. Minigames would be great to add in my opinion to bring back it breaks the game up a little bit. I'm curious, is nuke town available? I know they have listened to peoples feedback in the past and made some edits so hopefully, they will listen now too. ^_^

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I look forward to testing it out when I get the game, I don't know how I feel about no campaign and just blackout... not dissing it cause it could be fun although it looked super weird when I have seen some YouTubers playing it in BETA mode. Minigames would be great to add in my opinion to bring back it breaks the game up a little bit. I'm curious, is nuke town available? I know they have listened to peoples feedback in the past and made some edits so hopefully, they will listen now too. ^_^
> buying a multiplayer game to play campaign
?????

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
?????
Call of Duty has always been known for campaign. Modern Warfare 2 was by far my favorite. Had nothing to do with the multiplayer, but I loved the black ops story line. It sucked to find out they wouldn’t continue it.

Kay

Feb 3, 2014
?????
Didn't state that was the reason for buying it, but campaigns can be enjoyable on games instead of repetitive multiplayer.

Call of Duty has always been known for campaign. Modern Warfare 2 was by far my favorite. Had nothing to do with the multiplayer, but I loved the black ops story line. It sucked to find out they wouldn’t continue it.
MW2 was a good game tbh.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Call of Duty is a trash franchise now, it was good up until Ghost, and Ghost was meh, once Advanced Warfare came, the game just became Halo, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread