Opening a new retro, looking for a dev.

CptSwofty

Sep 13, 2018
Hey all,
I'm making this post on the fact that I've made my own Habbo Retro, hooked up to a VPS with a domain and everything is working fine and can play/access the client all fine. However getting everything done for a first time Retro owner is a big task, In the past I have helped staff/manage retros and I've made a good few on localhost so I know a bit about CMS/Client/Database editing.

I'm in no rush to open to hotel to the public before everything is setup properly and bug/exploit free, this is where I need someone to come and help. I need someone to help make my hotel more unique and user-friendly. I have started editing some cms pages on my own but I'm not the best yet so need someone to come help push the hotel along.

The person who helps get the retro setup so it can go public, will get a definite management position on the hotel if you are interested in helping and need something todo, add me on Discord to arrange the details etc Dylan#9686. Thankyou and look forward to hearing if anyone is interested in helping a guy out :)

Edit: There might be afew questions over Discord of how you can help etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread