openHabbo.pw - We're back! - 60+ online - Join Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

openHabboPW

Jan 23, 2022

openHabbo.pw is a brand new hotel opened to the community to give the best experience of a Habbo Retro possible. It is owned by people who have a lot of experience within the Habbo Community and have a good understanding of what you (the users) are looking for in a hotel.

We have a well structured economy and the economy managers are strict in quantities of items, releases of items and how often to ensure an influx of rares do not get released. We also work with our community to ensure that the values are community based as we do know on many retros that what a hotel says a value is and what the users say are two different things so we work with the users to ensure the values are according to what they would pay per item.

Staff is not something that is obtained easily and we have a system in place that helps us bring in the best staff possible, while our experienced developers focus on bringing in new and exciting features and keeping things uptodate and tidy. We only hire staff who bring a positive vibe to the hotel and are able to have fun and not take things too seriously. Whilst we maintain a safe environment we pride ourselves on not overstepping with our powers but we do not tolerate toxic behaviour. We believe that our community is the key to success and we work closely within it to ensure suggestions and ideas or concerns that users raise are considered and we make things happen as fast as possible as we spare no expense in the process of development.

We make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times. We have community ran events with staff monitoring them and ensuring the satisfaction of all involved. We really enjoy having the members get involved and get to have their chance to provide a fun atmosphere for all to enjoy. We reward event hosts with GOTW points when they successfully run events for the hotel.

We hope you want to give us a go and join our amazing community and bring nothing but positive vibes. Help us grow and let's revive the Habbo Retro world together.

You must be registered for see images attach

Client:

Last edited:

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread approved. Also fixed your images.

Personally, I don't like the whole Boon CMS copy. IMO you should have also picked a new name, rather than an old one.

Best of luck, though.

xenasf

Nov 29, 2021
Thread approved. Also fixed your images.

Personally, I don't like the whole Boon CMS copy. IMO you should have also picked a new name, rather than an old one.

Best of luck, though.
Personally I think if their is a cms thats released publicly that has same assets like it, I don't see why the cms is an issue tbh.

Also I was a big part of openHabbo back in the day so thats why its here.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Personally I think if their is a cms thats released publicly that has same assets like it, I don't see why the cms is an issue tbh.

Also I was a big part of openHabbo back in the day so thats why its here.
It's an 'issue' because nothing is unique here.

We are previous owners of openHabbo :p
Again, I very much doubt that.

Best of luck, lads.

openHabboPW

Jan 23, 2022
It's an 'issue' because nothing is unique here.

Again, I very much doubt that.

Best of luck, lads.
At the end of the day what makes one unique?

Personally i'd like to say we are unique because we are one of the ONLY hotels that is running Plus Emulator + Nitro (HTML5) client. That is properly stable whilst working on one hell of a good economy aswell as custom, updated and different catalogue, than you often tend to see on other hotels.

We are working on getting things updated daily and working to its full potential.

What makes a hotel unique? Lush was a pretty basic Arcturus emulator hotel with HTML5 but with a cute site. So take your time and answer that before saying we aren't anything unique, or we aren't anything special.

And who knows, in the future we might go ahead and re-do our entire CMS to something different.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Been following along more or less since opening, and seeing the progress made and the dedication put in by the entire team, may it be from t-mod to owners, it's no wonder that the hotel is seeing success and I'm excited to see what updates the future might bring!

About the whole "Copy boon layout" thing. Thinking of how many hotels there are with Cosmic CMS and before that the good old Habbo layout or the tons of RevCMS edits, which more or less all looked the same most of the time. I think it's no issue at all that someone has gone the route of adding the layout from Boon, all the backend still has to be done nonetheless, and seeing already different features from boon on it, like the name change functionality, or event submission system, still makes it stand out/different.

Sometimes it's not necessary to create everything from nothing.

The most important part of a hotel, after all, is that it's a safe, fun, and exciting place to stay for the users/community that openHabbo seems to have.

When everything comes down to it we all want to achieve the same thing - Which is bringing a community together, to make unforgettable memories.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Looks good! I don't really go on Habbo much anymore but I wish you the best of luck!
Post automatically merged:

You should add the clothing into the catalogue, takes a little bit of time but worth it in the end.

Last edited:

openHabboPW

Jan 23, 2022
Looks good! I don't really go on Habbo much anymore but I wish you the best of luck!

You should add the clothing into the catalogue, takes a little bit of time but worth it in the end.
This is on our agenda! Once time allows us, we'll be working on moving specific clothing parts into the catalogue both for a economy perspective and perfomance reasons - Thank you for the suggestion :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
This is on our agenda and are busy working on things, but definitely plan on doing rare clothing within our economy.
Not just that, it’s a pain changing the default outfit having hundreds of clothing lines to load :up:

openHabboPW

Jan 23, 2022
Not just that, it’s a pain changing the default outfit having hundreds of clothing lines to load :up:
We plan on moving a majority of the clothing from the mutant to the catalog to make them rare and what not.

Last edited:

openHabboPW

Jan 23, 2022
Can say, It is a very fun community,
We appreciate this very much.

We updated our catalog giving it a new look, with custom furniture getting everything up-to-date 24/7
FvdJqXM0.png

With us consistently working on things behind the scenes to get everything as stable as possible, pushing to make everything the way the users wish the hotel was. We want to thank everyone who has followed us and supported us on our journey to being great, and having a welcoming community that's willing to help another person out.

We are definitely looking for some suggestions client side, what would you guys want to see on the client; i.e features? commands?

We have also peaked with 61 users online!
IMG_1005.png

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Absolutely amazing to see the community growing at this rate peaking at 70+ with being open for just about a month.

If you haven't had the chance to checkout the hotel and the new updates, theres no better time to do it than now! The entire team from openHabbo is all doing and incredible job!

Last edited:

openHabboPW

Jan 23, 2022
Absolutely amazing to see the community growing at this rate peaking at 70+ with being open for just about a month.

If you haven't had the chance to checkout the hotel and the new updates, theres no better time to do it than now! The entire team from openHabbo is all doing and incredible job!
We appreciate the feedback, and would love to hear suggestions from people here!

I like how people who are commenting about no uniqueness and exclusivity are the same people who use 2009 cms edits. Idk how people can talk about copying when the private server scene is emulating an existing game...
This. But we are always open to suggestions - or if someone wants to design us a CMS. Then, by all means, go on ahead, But in reality name another CMS that has COTW/ROTW submissions on their website? At the end of the day, its the calm community within the client.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
A lot of furniture fixes have been done and a brand new homeroom have been created!

Tons of exciting new updates is planned!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread