Service Only 2 banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I'm doing a new test using new software to create banners so that means I want to test it out on 2 hotels. Fill out this form below. First to replys = banners made (2x banners). The banners will have my watermark over as per usual. The design overall is up to me and how I feel it matches your current colour scheme etc. You will need to provide logos or I'll give you something basic, I won't be supply a separate png file for this logo. Attach all logos with a transparent background (.png or .gif files). I will ask a moderator to close the thread once the banners have been submitted on the thread.

To those that reply, thanks for taking part in my little test. Thanks!

Hotel Name:
Caption Text: (Must fit on one line only)
Logo: (Attached imgur file)
Preferred colours, background images or background video: (Hex codes of colours, images, videos)

Example(s):
ZuLFxX3.gif

JZIDiUV.gif

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Hotel Name: EliteRP or MercyRP (Would be great if you could do both as I haven't decided on the name but it's between them two.)
Caption Text: Melee Weapons - Gangs - Gym - Unique - Online 24/7
Logo: Don't really have one atm so would be nice if you could create one.
Preferred colours, background images or background video: (Hex codes of colours, images, videos): Any, I don't mind as long as the banner looks sexy :p

Santa

Jan 17, 2012
Hotel Name: Habbbay RP
Text: Unique - Friendly staff - Uptime 99.9% - Cars - Pets - Join Today
Logo: Will be attached.

Colors: Any, allowing you to decide.

Thank you.

Attachments

• habbay.png
    habbay.png
    668 bytes · Views: 10

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hotel Name: EliteRP or MercyRP (Would be great if you could do both as I haven't decided on the name but it's between them two.)
Caption Text: Melee Weapons - Gangs - Gym - Unique - Online 24/7
Logo: Don't really have one atm so would be nice if you could create one.
Preferred colours, background images or background video: (Hex codes of colours, images, videos): Any, I don't mind as long as the banner looks sexy :p
nLu6g4O.gif

Doing @Santa 's next then a mod can close the thread.

Hotel Name: Habbbay RP
Text: Unique - Friendly staff - Uptime 99.9% - Cars - Pets - Join Today
Logo: Will be attached.

Colors: Any, allowing you to decide.

Thank you.
No offence, this is one my worst banners since I'm not a fan of your logo but here you go anyway;
81UAhyB.gif

@JMG close thread please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread