GTA V Online or Offline?

Do you Prefer GTA V online or offline?

• Total voters

JOBAL

Not cheating? Your not trying
Dec 4, 2013
There are obvious advantages, disadvantages, cool features, and annoyances in both! But which do you prefer? Vote now!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I prefer online simply because it's fun game to play with friends, whether it be doing the heists, or just driving around doing silly stuff. I don't think I have spent more than 20 minutes in single player, and I have 138 hours in the game.

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
Online, is the best in my opinion.Simply because you can actually do anything you want, You can gang bang other gangs, get soome money go to the strip club.Robb Stores, do missions with your friends.Instead of wasting your time, playing by yourself, being bored asf

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
offline is fun but gets boring. Online yeah pretty much one of my favorites but I hardly play now :(

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Offline when/if you have no friends to play with.. Online with friends, it gets lonely being alone.

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Online is fun for a while it gets boring but offline is biggest waste of time when you finish the game.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Offline, so I can mod.
You're a shit modder then.
Offline where I can mod without being banned.
You too.

I mod Online when ever I feel for GTA, When I get new mod menus I ususally try them out in story mode before going online. If you can't mod without being banned don't mod especially if your using USB mods.
Offline modding is for noobs lmfao. If you cant go online because you're scared of being banned you're not a real modder or your a dumbass because Rockstar doesnt moderate at all, if you get reported then you get the ban. If you do dumbshit like giving your self billions enjoy the ban.

P.S I usually RTM Fuck mod menus.

Last edited:

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I enjoyed offline at first a lot more mainly due to the story and other objectives I had to complete but once I had completed mostly everything it started getting quite boring, ever since then I've preferred online especially with others.

Users who are viewing this thread