GTA SA [OMG] MTA:SA :: Scripts EXPLAINED [Release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
Multi Theft Auto :: The big Pack
Hello there, a lot of people have been messaging me asking me to release some scripts for MTA:SA.​
So I thought I would open up my folder, and put them in to a little RAR file.​
I will be explaining each of them one by one.​
The zDay Script
If you have some kind of mental illness, and you want some zombies to chase around after you and your friends, then this script is for you!​
The speed-o-meter
Want to step-up your driving experience on your server? Then this is the one for you, your very own speedometer​
this is great for role-playing servers, or even just to play with your friends.​
The house system
This is most likely the best script you can get for a role-playing experience, go to any place in GTA, and forward it​
to any room! Your very own business, or your very own house.. You have the ability to buy the houses, and sell them!​
Off Edit
A very great script, to place objects straight into the map. Put cars on the side of the road, or design your house Just the way you want it​
The Heli Grab
A pretty cool script, which is good for roleplaying, when someone takes of, you can jump straight on to the helicopter.​
SkySurf
A very cool script, surf on the seas or fly sky high in the air... buy it from your nearest boat dock for the set price.​
Shops
Just like SA:MP you can go into stores all across the city, working gun stores, and working food stores.​
Freerunning
An amazing tool for mtasa, just for admins (can be changed) run around san andreas, jumping from wall to wall, building to building​
First person view
Play like halo, cod and many more cool games.. nothing much to say about this, a very cool tool though.​
Superman
Ever wanted to fly across san andreas? Well with this you can, this is restricted to admins only.​
Double jump, and your up in the air...​
I will release some more soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread