Old-school hotel in HTML5 - PastHabbo.com

Robb

Mar 10, 2021
Are you a true old-school player that loved the old-school UI and the retro vibe of Habbo? Then PastHabbo is the hotel for you, we are the one and only old-school hotel that only has an HTML5 client. This is a hotel that is based on the golden years of Habbo (2000-2007)

We are still a work in progress, so you might see new UI-changes every week.

• Habbo Classic inspired
  • Strict economy (Rare and Norm trading)
  • Friendly community
  • Weekly competitions

Visit us today at

You must be registered for see images attach

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks really nice, not overly a fan of the website - but the client is definitely an eye catcher. You've done a good job at the UI, pretty solid all around on that front.

Good luck w/ it.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Is this not just Fechu with a new name? CMS & client look relatively the same.

Looks great though, prefer the client more, good job with the work. Hope you can get somewhere with this hotel!

Best of luck.

robbis

Mar 10, 2021
Is this not just Fechu with a new name? CMS & client look relatively the same.

Looks great though, prefer the client more, good job with the work. Hope you can get somewhere with this hotel!

Best of luck.
Yeah I worked in the design team at Fechu so when Lift decided to shut it down I started this project, but Lift didn’t want to share anything so had to start over from the beginning with this project hehe!

LoveConfession

Jun 4, 2020
Different from other hotels I've played being gear towards more classic habbo, having a great time so far, just needs more users! Robbis is open to feedback which is nice, very nostalgic design.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Signed up and checked in on my mobile. An interesting experience for one - definitely log back on when I'm on my computer but loving the UI. Best of luck with it!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Based on the screenshots, this looks very cool. I love the idea of being able to play old school Habbo on an HTML5 client; best of both worlds. Hopefully it comes back online.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Based on the screenshots, this looks very cool. I love the idea of being able to play old school Habbo on an HTML5 client; best of both worlds. Hopefully it comes back online.

I spoke to Rob and he says he doesn't have enough time in his personal life to continue developing and managing this server. It was definitely something different.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thread closed.

Sad to see such potential go to waste.
Post automatically merged:

Thread re-opened on request.

Last edited:

Robb

Mar 10, 2021
We are still open and developing the hotel. I saw the feedback about the CMS and made some edits to it (see attached image).

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2021-11-02 kl. 20.15.20.png
    Skärmavbild 2021-11-02 kl. 20.15.20.png
    382.5 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread