Old School Habbos are still played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarMigs

I rock :D
Dec 3, 2010
Like the title says, if you get an old school habbo with much customs maybe even with the new ones, would you play it?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Like the title says, if you get an old school habbo with much customs maybe even with the new ones, would you play it?
If it fast then let's see. However, R63 has more features than old school and that it's more easy to use than old schools.

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
People still play v26, etc.

But I prefer R63/newer versions.

But many like old versions.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Well not as much as when they where the hit.
If a nice looking old-school appeared at the moment I'd join, but I doubt that even 3/4 of the retro population would.
If they don't even join v26...

MarMigs

I rock :D
Dec 3, 2010
I think r63 is too over rated. Right you almost only see r63 hotels. :/ That's why I am asking that.

Loganate

Mar 25, 2012
I used to play it, obv. It was a nice era while it lasted. I prefer nowadays retros though

Clipper

Mar 26, 2012
Yes, old schools doesn't have all those dramas unlike now in R63 hotels when they did not get staff they go drama around..

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I would play them if A. They had a nice website B. They are online alot (if not 24/7) C. If the do keep updating and edit the DCRS etc and make it good :p

Jasper T

Nov 23, 2011
Deff prefer old school.. Probably because I grow up with it.. I don't know. It's just more appealing.. Way more interesting.. Probably the reason why I stick with my v26 instead of them newest revisions.

Ice.Cold

Jun 2, 2011
A big fan of old school but I had to move and get r63 cause I doubt if they'll join old school ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread