[obborp] Just wondering [OBBORp]

AquaJakes

May 9, 2011
Hello , well you all dont come on tv and help me as i have requested in my other post so , i thought i would get you interested and i will pay you if you come and help me with the emu? , Payment would have to be onebip

-------------------------- Post merged 14 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

?????? any one 1 pound ? just for emu witch would probz take you like 5 secs

AquaJakes

May 9, 2011
Ehh cba 2 take screens theres a post with screens in it i will get that in a sec i just need someone to come on tv and help , its a rp hotel i am using xoa { jammys rp cms } and obbosrp Emu { Sledmores}

thats got screeenis i made this post cause no one is helping so i thought if i payed then they would help :}

Simon2k11

May 23, 2011
Ok I did actualy tell you what to do and you didnt tell me if you had done:

Go into youstite.com/phpmyadmin >> Log In >> go onto your database >> then go to system config >> Check the the port, and mus port are the same as the one on your dcrs in your housekeeping..... If they are, try simply resetting your looks in house keeping, if it is still not working, try new DCRS, if that still doesnt work try a new Emu or start the emu on microsoft.net, if not then IDK.

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
Ask your self these questions.
1. Have I got the right OBDC connector?
2. Have I created a db, and import my sectors in it?
3. Have I installed the proper things?
You can also visit the official ObboRP release thread to help you.
Here is the link:

Have fun, and good luck with your hotel!

Users who are viewing this thread