Flash Nuka Hotel | New Hotel | Great Community | More to be added soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
i like the ecotron and referral system and the staff page is nice.

if anyone wants me to sign up under their referral then give me your link

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
i like the ecotron and referral system and the staff page is nice.

if anyone wants me to sign up under their referral then give me your link
Thanks man.

It's a bit dead atm aha

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Odd name, but best of luck, I like the Ecotron bit.

Coltz

habbotard
Jun 12, 2016
Would be good to see a nice divine CMS that isn't like most Retro's that are being brought up. Anyways, best of luck bud. :up:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Okay cms, Okay catalogue, refer system is nice but idk theres something that doesn't stand out on this hotel. It just wouldn't attract me to this when i could easily to a hotel with double the features.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Okay cms, Okay catalogue, refer system is nice but idk theres something that doesn't stand out on this hotel. It just wouldn't attract me to this when i could easily to a hotel with double the features.
Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate it. We'll be looking into adding more features as soon as possible.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Just to point out, the screenshot of you showing the diamond shop and the screenshot showing how the catalogue is organised is pretty much the same, and everyone can see how "organised" the catalogue is by the first 2 screenshots of it. This hotel is basically the same as other hotels, maybe write some more explaining why this hotel stands out from others? How many users do you peak daily? Show screenshots of your CMS, not just your staff page? Apart from that good luck.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
The way you have advertised all your images is totally wrong, I dont care about clothing on a catalog or staff page.. Can we see the CMS

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
Eh. Like every other hotel out there, but I don't see much of an effort being put into things. Your advertisement isn't appealing, your CMS isn't fully translated (and on top of that, it's an overused CMS), and judging from the screenshots, your catalog is horribly crowded. I hate going onto a retro and seeing 30,000 tabs. But that's just me.

Good luck with this.

P.S: I love the ecotron though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread