Now doing banners for you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Thread moved to Habbo Graphics - Ki
Hey, I've been doing banners for a while now and I think its time to ask you guys if you want one for your hotel or whatever! I only have 1 example to show you (because I'm lazy) so here it is I can make banners with different logo's and themes just request below.

rjp1u9.jpg

The banner isn't great but I can put time into them, This one only took 2 mins I can make you a even better one.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
The banner doesnt have good quality and it looks not-so-good. :/

As I said thats just a quick 2 mins banner haha im going to spend some time on one now which you will like better :) Ill edit this with the banner underniegh soon.

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
As I said thats just a quick 2 mins banner haha im going to spend some time on one now which you will like better :) Ill edit this with the banner underniegh soon.

To attract people i think, u should post a good example,

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
To attract people i think, u should post a good example,

Right Ill show like 5 just wait. ;)

This 1 is even worse It was when I first started and done 1 for a hotel.
2qiab9k.jpg

But after that look what I achieved
eis4mg.jpg

Please tell me thats good It looks profesional to me ;) Ill keep editing this post haha

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
Right Ill show like 5 just wait. ;)

This 1 is even worse It was when I first started and done 1 for a hotel.
2qiab9k.jpg

But after that look what I achieved
eis4mg.jpg

Please tell me thats good It looks profesional to me ;) Ill keep editing this post haha
still got low quality, i think to have it better quality, save it as .gif

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Improving, Still got awhile to go, Quick question, Don't take this hurtful. But do you use paint to create these? ;/

Honestly Yes I might actually just give up I didnt use paint on my old computer its just that broke now I use my dads and I just cant wait for my bday for new computer but yeah ;/

Well I got my 1st request although the person didnt do it on this thread but its on my wall: I think its okay?
imlavl.jpg

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I'm "sorry" to say it, but the quality of the 'banners' is way to low. And the color combination used on the mosteraddict thing, just doesn't fit in at all. If I were you, I would save them as .png if you use MS Paint.

And another thing: It's a little to random. The badges.. Why are they there? (At the monsteraddict banner) And why is the snowglobe in the Chargehotel banner? It's too random, and it makes it look out of place.

Sorry if this post is a little weird.. I tried to english-class myself through it, and it's getting late. lol :p

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
I'm "sorry" to say it, but the quality of the 'banners' is way to low. And the color combination used on the mosteraddict thing, just doesn't fit in at all. If I were you, I would save them as .png if you use MS Paint.

And another thing: It's a little to random. The badges.. Why are they there? (At the monsteraddict banner) And why is the snowglobe in the Chargehotel banner? It's too random, and it makes it look out of place.

Sorry if this post is a little weird.. I tried to english-class myself through it, and it's getting late. lol :p

I guess im shit at banners lmfao ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread