Nothing loads in client [Arcturus Morningstar]

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Basically this is what happens:
You must be registered for see images attach

These are my external_variables:

Arcturus config.ini:

My external_flash_texts are up to date with habbo's so I don't think those are a problem.
If you can help and need more files, let me know, thanks!

Last edited:

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
If the above doesn't fix it (it should) change the clock settings in your VPS/Computer as the decimal point is a "," and it should be a "."

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
@DizzloEndrit @Benden before I try that, is it possible that my override variables and flash texts are wrong? I'm not sure if this is how Arcturus works but all they have in those files are "Habbo=Habbo"

So the $localhost change didn't seem to work, and also it seems like my decimal point is a "."?
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Sounds ridiculous but could it be a cache thing? I mean Habbo’s external flash texts should work, as I use them too, I don’t know why you’d get the navigator errors if not.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Sounds ridiculous but could it be a cache thing? I mean Habbo’s external flash texts should work, as I use them too, I don’t know why you’d get the navigator errors if not.
I managed to fix that problem, now I'm getting a problem where I can't enter rooms and any furniture won't load. Images and most flash texts work properly now.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Well, What CMS are you using? It could be a linkage problem to the SWFs causing them not to load.
Cosmic CMS.
config.php:
config.ini:
external_variables:
external_override_variables:
emulator_settings:

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Well if your running the site on localhost instead of using localhost as the url just make it all 127.0.0.1 this would include in the config.php/and external_variables and external_override_variables.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Well if your running the site on localhost instead of using localhost as the url just make it all 127.0.0.1 this would include in the config.php/and external_variables and external_override_variables.
Tried doing this, doesn't change anything. And my external_override_variables only have one line in them: "habbo=habbo".

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
I would have to look at it myself, i would try redoing ur SWFs/Cosmic. If you want to shoot me a dm im willing to help and then ill post what the issue was here.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Tried doing this, doesn't change anything. And my external_override_variables only have one line in them: "habbo=habbo".
That's why, you need the original overrides, when you rip them from Habbo the habbo=Habbo is the only line that's in those files, there should be a lot more.

Try downloading the SWF pack for the original PlusEMU, the overrides from there will work.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
That's why, you need the original overrides, when you rip them from Habbo the habbo=Habbo is the only line that's in those files, there should be a lot more.

Try downloading the SWF pack for the original PlusEMU, the overrides from there will work.
You reckon PlusEMU R1 swfs override vars would work?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Override variables didn't make a difference unfortunately. I'm just gonna try starting from the beginning, maybe I messed something up along the way.
It's 100% the override variables mate, without those nothing would work, add the overrides (there's two of them), change the link URL's inside there to yours, purge and clear cache.

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
override vars dont have to contain lines, use it only for the variables that you want to override but dont leave it empty too, thats why it has habbo=habbo

Other than that, make sure your links in external variables are like //localhost (http or https isnt needed, just put // so your browser can detect the best one)
Post automatically merged:

Oh also, in f12 console, click network tab and reload. When you see external variables loaded, click on its name and see the response if it has anything wrong. Do the same for others, too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread