node Server

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
Hello Devbest , can anyone show me how to make a retro on a linux server?
im trying to use a node cms .

Can i use a node cms on VPS ?

Jamescool12

Jan 17, 2014
You need to give more details if you wish to be spoon-fed.
I'm not trying to run revcms anymore I found a node cms, from what I was told I can't run it on a Windows Virtual Sever and that I needed a Linux. And to set it up is different. I wanted to see if anyone can give me a step by step on how to install the cms and start using it. Node 7.x

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Firstly, you absolutely do not need Linux to be able to run a Node based project. NodeJS is a cross-platform runtime environment that runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, etc. Secondly, the version of Node you're running is incredibly outdated, I'd suggest to the latest version to avoid any .

Now then, on the topic of actually using this web application of yours, besides some half-assed rename of Rev, I couldn't find a "Twist CMS" anywhere so I have no idea about its core specifics, provide a download link.

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Firstly, you absolutely do not need Linux to be able to run a Node based project. NodeJS is a cross-platform runtime environment that runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, etc. Secondly, the version of Node you're running is incredibly outdated, I'd suggest to the latest version to avoid any .

Now then, on the topic of actually using this web application of yours, besides some half-assed rename of Rev, I couldn't find a "Twist CMS" anywhere so I have no idea about its core specifics, provide a download link.

I think he is referring to this one, maybe look at this and guide him from there:

Post automatically merged:

I think he is referring to this one, maybe look at this and guide him from there:

My bad, link doesn't work but it's on ***** that LeChris released I believe

apologies

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
There's 2 different variations of this 'Twist CMS'.

The 2 I have found which are already on Devbest.

This is one of them:

This is the other:

Users who are viewing this thread