''No service'' on my iPhone

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
So I've never had this problem before so let's get that off my back first.

So I've recently updated to iOS 8.4.1 because they did some major fixing and I really just wanted those fixes so I've perormed those updates and basically resetted me telephone and after that it kept showing no services. It's not allowing to call or recieve text messages obviously becauuse there is no service my telephone can rely on. It's annoying and I would like to get this fixed as soon as possible because I am recieving important calls and there are things as important as your phone and it's annoying that this is occuring and I would like to get rid of it.

Would also like to point out that I've resetted my phone a few times but that doesn't change a thing because the phone is able to be resetted anytime and that shouldn't change a thing and it never actually did so that can't be the problem. I'm assuming that it's the iOS 8.4.1 update that fucked up my telephone and I hope that that's the problem so I can downgrade and get this shit solved.

Any TIP or advice is appreciated!

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
That's strange, try taking out your sim, then replacing it. This should allow it to reconnect to the nearest 2/3/4g signal in your area. What service do you use?

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Thanks for your reply!

I'm using T-Mobile 4G. I've never had this problem before and that's why I'm so confused. My assumptions go to that it's the update that I've performed that fucked up the whole thing. The upgrade to iOS 8.4.1 that includes some fixes ad yet I'm so confused. My brain is blowing up and I'm getting slowly aggrevated because of this I can barely stand this happening :mad:

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Try going to settings > carrier then see if your carrier is there or even better put it on 'automatic' then reset it using home and sleep button

If that fails try restarting to factory settings

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
My update didn't break a thing, have you tried doing a carrier update? They often release mandatory updates after updates, read here:

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Thanks Donkey!

I've tried going to Settings -> Carrier but it doesn't show anything and it's just showing ''No service'' sometimes it does show T-Mobile 4G but it's like one dot and then it goes back to No services again so I may just have to put it to factory settings because it's really annoying that it's overcoming me!

Ethernal: I will now read the update about the whole carrier update on the sake of hope that it's going to work :'(

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Thanks Donkey!

I've tried going to Settings -> Carrier but it doesn't show anything and it's just showing ''No service'' sometimes it does show T-Mobile 4G but it's like one dot and then it goes back to No services again so I may just have to put it to factory settings because it's really annoying that it's overcoming me!

Ethernal: I will now read the update about the whole carrier update on the sake of hope that it's going to work :'(

You can always downgrade, as the previous version is still supported.

Users who are viewing this thread