RobinLA

Nov 20, 2020
Hey DevBest,

i've got a problem with the nitro imager.

I converted my files with "Nitro Converter" and started the nitro imager without any problems.
I did a reverse proxy (without subdomain) like in this tutorial of @Object explained:

But now i got a problem.
I changed the habbo imaging link to but it shows me this:
Then i look for the link in the console and saw this:
But when i open the link of this avatar image file through the url field in my browser it redirects to the Me-Page.

If somebody can help me to fix this problem, i will pay $20 via paypal for the solution...
(It is also possible to add me on discord and look through it with teamviewer.) Discord: RobinLA#8501

If someone is wondering why i will pay for this - i tried many things to fix this but it doesn't work.
And i need this fix as soon as possible...

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Join the nitro discord and post in the support channel.
Post automatically merged:

Although redirecting to the me page sounds like a cms problem. If you're using a cms like Rev, then in your class core file you need to allow that php page to be accessed while logged in and not logged in. The default is usually redirection

RobinLA

Nov 20, 2020
Join the nitro discord and post in the support channel.
Post automatically merged:

Although redirecting to the me page sounds like a cms problem. If you're using a cms like Rev, then in your class core file you need to allow that php page to be accessed while logged in and not logged in. The default is usually redirection
A few pages are accessable without login.
Me-Page for sure not. But Team-Page, VIP etc.

How i can test if it can access avatar images without being logged in ?

Liam

To thine own self be true
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Since you have resolved it, to help others with the same problem, would you like to tell the rest of the community how?

Users who are viewing this thread