Nitro Client stuck at 40%/Connection Failed

Dazed

Jan 4, 2019
Running into this issue with my nitro client. It gets stuck at 40% for 30 seconds then says connection failed. Here is screenies of error and my DB, cloudflare, and renderer settings, etc.

You must be registered for see images attach

Cloudflare DNS page.

Cloudflare rules page.

Websocket plugin successfully starting.

Rendered-config.json

emulator_settings in database. (I have also already tried switch "websocket.whitelist" to just "*" still the same issue.

Port 2096 TCP opened up.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• nitro7.png
    nitro7.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 76
Solution
I think a lot of people have this issue and it's something to do with Cloudflare.
You could try to add a proxy maybe that helps.
It was actually my windows firewall. I opened the 2096 port via TCP through the firewall and it still wasn't opening the port when I used so I had to disable firewall and then it worked.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Shutdown emulator and goto your emulator_settings > websockets.whitelist and make it *.url.net and then do ws.nitro.ip.header and make that CF-Connecting-IP

SpinningRaider

Jan 3, 2020
Hey buddy, double-check to make sure the port is open also - to ensure it is forwarded on a network-level.

Also make sure your nitro.domain.net is forwarding to the server at which your emulator is hosted on, if hosted externally/on another server other than your CMS/webserver.

Dazed

Jan 4, 2019
Hey buddy, double-check to make sure the port is open also - to ensure it is forwarded on a network-level.

Also make sure your nitro.domain.net is forwarding to the server at which your emulator is hosted on, if hosted externally/on another server other than your CMS/webserver.

Yeah my nitro.domain.net is forwarded to the server where my emulator is hosted. I do have 2096 opened for tcp. But I will check for network-level opening when I get home and report back if it worked or not. Thanks for the help!

Dazed

Jan 4, 2019
I think a lot of people have this issue and it's something to do with Cloudflare.
You could try to add a proxy maybe that helps.
It was actually my windows firewall. I opened the 2096 port via TCP through the firewall and it still wasn't opening the port when I used so I had to disable firewall and then it worked.

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread