NextGenHabbo - Working with you, for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
The swf edits are super cool and I think you've done a really good job with the site as well as the custom rooms and bringing back cool things we'd forgotten about.
Just a shame that the chances of a single person reading this thread and joining are next to none because of the discord shenanigans - reputation is pretty much everything in the retro scene and once you're tarnished with that sort of brush you'll never get rid of it.

Good luck though!

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
If everyone wants to take the words of 'Devbest's most hated user' feel free.

I defend my friends, I defend my Retro. Lechris claimed that we stole his Heroic code for NGH v3. We didn't.
He claimed we didn't use specific features in laravel, then when provided proof of this, he went personal.

I can be a huge asshole, But as I've said. At least I admit it, unlike Chris. Every piece of software not written by him is seen as trash, because he's considered special apparently. He makes a 5 figure sum by the way, just inflating his ego.

But hey! Because of this mess my best friend, Ridge has quit NGH! So congratulations Chris, you win!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It’s nice to see that you lack any apology and instead feel sorry for yourself.

Calling people faggots, telling me to commit suicide and spewing words of hate for “defense” of your retro doesn’t make you a god, it makes you a troll.

Sorry, you lack half the features promised and I made it known.

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Sad thing to see, especially when I've always loved NGH no matter what I see on this I'll still continue to play it. I mean yeah, the hotel has done stuff like that but thats like me saying other retros haven't

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Also, @Ridge don't quit just because a certain amount of people will hate just continue doing what you love you have a great hotel with a great community

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
@Ridge, you’re taking it way too personal. Look what kind of community NGH has its amazing stop worrying about people on devbest man.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
It's the internet guys, does it really mean anything at the end of the day? I mean these are people we are more than likely never going to meet in real life, nor encounter after any period other than retros, unless you happen to have an off-retro friendship with them, but either way, we will all only encounter each other on retros, so why get so defensive over things. Ridge you shouldn't quit NGH, because NGH is the most custom retro out there, it should be up there with 100-200 users daily, not sure what it lacks, but do not leave all your hard work behind.
Chris, why did you have to post negativity on such a clean thread, for once can there be an advertisement without it being spammed with drama...I mean I understand you are upset, but come on man, it's not that personal, it's the internet, people are going to say the most hurtful things, especially on retros, with how long you've been in this community, i'm surprised you still take any offense to what others in this community say. I don't know what issues you guys have, but maybe drop it, it's really not worth being upset over, you're never going to meet John in real life, so what relevance does he have to your life?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thread cleaned and closed as requested, let me know if you want this opening back up. People who break the rules will be infracted, causing their accounts to be limited.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I've undeleted a few posts, and I want to make some things clear for the future.

If everyone wants to take the words of 'Devbest's most hated user' feel free.

I defend my friends, I defend my Retro. Lechris claimed that we stole his Heroic code for NGH v3. We didn't.
He claimed we didn't use specific features in laravel, then when provided proof of this, he went personal.

I can be a huge asshole, But as I've said. At least I admit it, unlike Chris. Every piece of software not written by him is seen as trash, because he's considered special apparently. He makes a 5 figure sum by the way, just inflating his ego.

But hey! Because of this mess my best friend, Ridge has quit NGH! So congratulations Chris, you win!
Breaking this down bit by bit. You're starting off your post (once again) insulting someone. Not a great start. After that, the cause of the discussion doesn't really matter. There's a really big difference in defending your retro & friends, and making attacks personal, insulting others and just generally being degenerating to others. You cannot blame Chris for your own anger issues.

Last but not least, you're blaming Chris for the fact that Ridge left? You're the one who has been a major problem, insulting others, telling people to go kill themselves and what not. It doesn't even matter how annoying Chris might have been, or what he has said, YOU are in control of what you say. Nobody else. So don't even dare to blame others for your own indiscretions.

Chris, why did you have to post negativity on such a clean thread, for once can there be an advertisement without it being spammed with drama...I mean I understand you are upset, but come on man
What Chris did in this thread is NOT wrong. An advertisement thread doesn't have to be this ocean of unicorns and rainbows. If a member of staff of a hotel, or even the owner, does things that are doubtful, it's good that people make this visible for others. There shouldn't be an omerta on stuff like this, and I greatly encourage a self-correcting community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread