- Jul 11, 2016
originally had a hotel in 2011, but came back in July 2017, along with more knowledge, skills and dedication.
On 1st March 2019 we launched V3, bringing a brand new website, Habbo SWF design and some new features.
Our focus is our community; after all, they are who keep us going! We love suggestions on how to improve, and try to provide a wide range of activities to keep players entertained.
Our economy remains strong, our catalogue we keep updated with regular updates, and we do what we can to keep things fresh and fun!
We are currently running Arcturus 1.16.0 with a few plugins to further improve player experience.
Our newest addition is Sedna, an overhaul plugin to improve the little things, such as an :ImHosting command for users to advertise their events, and onduty and offduty commands for staff!
NGH has a fully custom website powered by Sirius, our new state-of-the-art CMS.
A lot of work has been put into making it user-friendly on multiple resolutions, which while it took a lot of time, it absolutely paid off.
Still under heavy development but in my opinion, already looking awesome!
So far it includes news articles, NGH Radio, profiles including social media links, UOTW, POTW & SOTW boxes (more on what those mean later!) and so much more planned!
Now, this is my personal specialty! Our Habbo SWF has been in development for a long time, with the owner @HarmonicRain doing some initial edits, learning what he can.
Then, I took over, basically. I've experimented and learned a lot, with some help from @Laynester to create a custom and attractive design, while loving every second!
- Custom: website, client, furni, wired, clothing & commands
- Custom furni includes hundreds exclusively for building, and of course, custom rares
- Custom commands includes :buildheight, :imhosting, :sellroom & more
- New custom client loader
- Public rooms created exclusively for NGH
- Client loading on login, as opposed to clicking Enter (can be disabled in Account Settings)
- Camera for all players, with website publishing
- ColourUI: choose your website & client colour out of 10 options
- Slot Machines
- Room Bundles
- Rare Crafting
- Wired Games to earn Game Tokens
- Group Forums
- Trax Editing and music publishing
- Tic Tac Toe
- Badge of the Week & User of the Week
Not everything could be launched straight away with V3, so we've introduced Feature Friday, meaning promised features will roll out weekly! These include:
- Colourable names and prefixes (configurable on the website)
- Quests System to earn rewards and after a certain goal, our new rank: NGH Platinum
- NGH Stories
- Friends Feed
- NGH+, a new Store purchase with monthly benefits
- NGH Auctions
- Song of the Week
- Photo of the Week
Anyway, enough text. You want to see what it looks like!
(I'm sorry if the quality is poor!)
If you remember the previous catalogue design, it used to be a lot thinner but longer. Instead, I've redesigned it the opposite, as the previous design disappeared at the bottom on smaller resolutions. Now, it doesn't clip, although it is "fatter!"
With it wider, it can now accommodate the large amount of furni in some categories easier, making it better for builders to find their perfect furni.
Navigator/Public Rooms, Group Forums, Friends List & Messenger, in Indigo
I may not be able to answer much about the CMS but I'll try acquire the information you want to know.
For me personally, I know mostly about the day-to-day going ons in the hotel, and anything surrounding the client in general.
Suggestions are also very welcome!
I'm excited for the further development of V3, and I hope you are too!
If you want to check it out yourself: