NextGenHabbo - Working with you, for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016

319LiZc.png

originally had a hotel in 2011, but came back in July 2017, along with more knowledge, skills and dedication.
On 1st March 2019 we launched V3, bringing a brand new website, Habbo SWF design and some new features.
Our focus is our community; after all, they are who keep us going! We love suggestions on how to improve, and try to provide a wide range of activities to keep players entertained.
Our economy remains strong, our catalogue we keep updated with regular updates, and we do what we can to keep things fresh and fun!

UwGRXhW.png

We are currently running Arcturus 1.16.0 with a few plugins to further improve player experience.
Our newest addition is Sedna, an overhaul plugin to improve the little things, such as an :ImHosting command for users to advertise their events, and onduty and offduty commands for staff!

nfYXqzU.png

NGH has a fully custom website powered by Sirius, our new state-of-the-art CMS.
A lot of work has been put into making it user-friendly on multiple resolutions, which while it took a lot of time, it absolutely paid off.
Still under heavy development but in my opinion, already looking awesome!

So far it includes news articles, NGH Radio, profiles including social media links, UOTW, POTW & SOTW boxes (more on what those mean later!) and so much more planned!

Qd3ejIZ.png

Now, this is my personal specialty! Our Habbo SWF has been in development for a long time, with the owner @HarmonicRain doing some initial edits, learning what he can.
Then, I took over, basically. I've experimented and learned a lot, with some help from @Laynester to create a custom and attractive design, while loving every second!

SKO4QR5.png

- Custom: website, client, furni, wired, clothing & commands
- Custom furni includes hundreds exclusively for building, and of course, custom rares
- Custom commands includes :buildheight, :imhosting, :sellroom & more
- New custom client loader
- Public rooms created exclusively for NGH
- Client loading on login, as opposed to clicking Enter (can be disabled in Account Settings)
- Camera for all players, with website publishing
- ColourUI: choose your website & client colour out of 10 options
- Slot Machines
- Room Bundles
- Rare Crafting
- Wired Games to earn Game Tokens
- Group Forums
- Trax Editing and music publishing
- Battleships
- Tic Tac Toe
- Habbowood
- Badge of the Week & User of the Week
hagV3Yj.png

Not everything could be launched straight away with V3, so we've introduced Feature Friday, meaning promised features will roll out weekly! These include:
- Colourable names and prefixes (configurable on the website)
- Quests System to earn rewards and after a certain goal, our new rank: NGH Platinum
- NGH Stories
- Friends Feed
- NGH+, a new Store purchase with monthly benefits
- NGH Auctions
- Song of the Week
- Photo of the Week

Anyway, enough text. You want to see what it looks like!

6mhwyrC.png

Website
Landing

rrOCKX7.png

Register
Bve6TVJ.png
Index, in Indigo
qIyKnf2.png
Staff Page & Profile
(I'm sorry if the quality is poor!)
z63Xzel.gif
Client, in Blue
qTRWdzL.png

If you remember the previous catalogue design, it used to be a lot thinner but longer. Instead, I've redesigned it the opposite, as the previous design disappeared at the bottom on smaller resolutions. Now, it doesn't clip, although it is "fatter!"
With it wider, it can now accommodate the large amount of furni in some categories easier, making it better for builders to find their perfect furni.

Navigator/Public Rooms, Group Forums, Friends List & Messenger, in Indigo
KiMD76Y.png
If you have any questions, ask away and I'll answer them as best as I can!
I may not be able to answer much about the CMS but I'll try acquire the information you want to know.
For me personally, I know mostly about the day-to-day going ons in the hotel, and anything surrounding the client in general.
Suggestions are also very welcome!

I'm excited for the further development of V3, and I hope you are too!

If you want to check it out yourself:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Really like this hotel, customization is crazy, just wish hotels like this were the ones getting 100+ daily, rather than the others.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Thread approved. Looks really good. Good luck!
Really like this hotel, customization is crazy, just wish hotels like this were the ones getting 100+ daily, rather than the others.
Cool features. Very unique. Good job!

Best of luck.
Eep, thank you for the kind words! I'm sat here like <3_<3 hahaha!
I'll hopefully remember to update the thread as more features are unlocked. At the moment, it's mild stuff, such as we just had a minor update for the player count to show in client, and tbh right now I'm still trying to get used to the new format for News Articles :lol:

We've a ways to go but the initial launch has been a great start for us to get some ideas flowing and minds working!

After some minor bug fixes to the clients SWF (I haven't even been able to start them today; I'm thankful they're not urgent!) I'll be looking to build more games for Game Tokens and most likely, shoving my suggestions box in players faces to find out what they'd like to see on NGH haha!

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014

319LiZc.png

originally had a hotel in 2011, but came back in July 2017, along with more knowledge, skills and dedication.
On 1st March 2019 we launched V3, bringing a brand new website, Habbo SWF design and some new features.
Our focus is our community; after all, they are who keep us going! We love suggestions on how to improve, and try to provide a wide range of activities to keep players entertained.
Our economy remains strong, our catalogue we keep updated with regular updates, and we do what we can to keep things fresh and fun!

UwGRXhW.png

We are currently running Arcturus 1.16.0 with a few plugins to further improve player experience.
Our newest addition is Sedna, an overhaul plugin to improve the little things, such as an :ImHosting command for users to advertise their events, and onduty and offduty commands for staff!

nfYXqzU.png

NGH has a fully custom website powered by Sirius, our new state-of-the-art CMS.
A lot of work has been put into making it user-friendly on multiple resolutions, which while it took a lot of time, it absolutely paid off.
Still under heavy development but in my opinion, already looking awesome!

So far it includes news articles, NGH Radio, profiles including social media links, UOTW, POTW & SOTW boxes (more on what those mean later!) and so much more planned!

Qd3ejIZ.png

Now, this is my personal specialty! Our Habbo SWF has been in development for a long time, with the owner @HarmonicRain doing some initial edits, learning what he can.
Then, I took over, basically. I've experimented and learned a lot, with some help from @Laynester to create a custom and attractive design, while loving every second!

SKO4QR5.png

- Custom: website, client, furni, wired, clothing & commands
- Custom furni includes hundreds exclusively for building, and of course, custom rares
- Custom commands includes :buildheight, :imhosting, :sellroom & more
- New custom client loader
- Public rooms created exclusively for NGH
- Client loading on login, as opposed to clicking Enter (can be disabled in Account Settings)
- Camera for all players, with website publishing
- ColourUI: choose your website & client colour out of 10 options
- Slot Machines
- Room Bundles
- Rare Crafting
- Wired Games to earn Game Tokens
- Group Forums
- Trax Editing and music publishing
- Battleships
- Tic Tac Toe
- Habbowood
- Badge of the Week & User of the Week
hagV3Yj.png

Not everything could be launched straight away with V3, so we've introduced Feature Friday, meaning promised features will roll out weekly! These include:
- Colourable names and prefixes (configurable on the website)
- Quests System to earn rewards and after a certain goal, our new rank: NGH Platinum
- NGH Stories
- Friends Feed
- NGH+, a new Store purchase with monthly benefits
- NGH Auctions
- Song of the Week
- Photo of the Week

Anyway, enough text. You want to see what it looks like!
6mhwyrC.png

Website
Landing

rrOCKX7.png

Register
Bve6TVJ.png
Index, in Indigo
qIyKnf2.png
Staff Page & Profile
(I'm sorry if the quality is poor!)
z63Xzel.gif
Client, in Blue
qTRWdzL.png

If you remember the previous catalogue design, it used to be a lot thinner but longer. Instead, I've redesigned it the opposite, as the previous design disappeared at the bottom on smaller resolutions. Now, it doesn't clip, although it is "fatter!"
With it wider, it can now accommodate the large amount of furni in some categories easier, making it better for builders to find their perfect furni.

Navigator/Public Rooms, Group Forums, Friends List & Messenger, in Indigo
KiMD76Y.png
If you have any questions, ask away and I'll answer them as best as I can!
I may not be able to answer much about the CMS but I'll try acquire the information you want to know.
For me personally, I know mostly about the day-to-day going ons in the hotel, and anything surrounding the client in general.
Suggestions are also very welcome!

I'm excited for the further development of V3, and I hope you are too!

If you want to check it out yourself:
Still waiting for NGH to enter the top 3 on findretros. Way better than boon/fresh. A bunch of unique ideas on this hotel, shame the user count isn't as big as it should be.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hotel that spent more time botting other retros than it did actually coding the features it promised.
John being embarrassed is now threatening to go to my professional employers out of spite for being called out. Why anyone
would play a hotel that actively botnets other hotels, exploit and try to redirect is beyond me.

I'm sure Harmony may be a good developer, but John is just a loser who actively ruins
his own hotel's reputation.

You must be registered for see images attach

Screenshots of victims from other hotels, some are now allied with him because they gave up due to NGH.

I think he is trying to passively threaten an archived project

Last edited:

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Can we not start with arguments and etc :(
I have mentioned in the future features about upcoming stuff, a lot of which is V3 promised features which still will be coming, as I say it's still in development which means the features are also in development
True, we've had our bad history, some recent. Anger gets to us all. I mean damn, I came off earlier because a person hit a nerve so I walked away for a bit :p
I just wanna share some stuff, not have arguments :(

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Can we not start with arguments and etc :(
I have mentioned in the future features about upcoming stuff, a lot of which is V3 promised features which still will be coming, as I say it's still in development which means the features are also in development
True, we've had our bad history, some recent. Anger gets to us all. I mean damn, I came off earlier because a person hit a nerve so I walked away for a bit :p
I just wanna share some stuff, not have arguments :(
The only way to deal with bad media is by getting rid of the people who expose it. If you do the community management and Harmony builds the features, why have a man who actively encourages people to quit their passions and abandon it by exploiting,ddosing,botting their work?
Post automatically merged:

can i just say, that screenshot of me was taken out of context lmao
These are in context

More pictures of him being angsty

Last edited:

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
The only way to deal with bad media is by getting rid of the people who expose it. If you do the community management and Harmony builds the features, why have a man who actively encourages people to quit their passions and abandon it by exploiting,ddosing,botting their work?
Well, quite simply, John is the owner haha! He has the creativity me and harmony require, and most of the ideas. He came up with the design for V3, the ideas for bringing back old stuff like Trax, Battleships, Habbowood. Even the navigator design on the client was his first, I took his design and applied it to the swf :p
Without John there is no NGH, and NGH is something I'm really passionate about

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Due to some reports/requests: no, I'm not going to remove @LeChris his posts. He's providing a clear case with proof and it informs the users to make a clear decision before joining a hotel. In all honesty, I'm really liking the fact the community is becoming self-correcting.

However, please do keep it to a minimum and only post things with proof. This doesn't have to turn into a discussion.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
@Wess you said this was behind us.
Post automatically merged:

It isn't clear he took Layne's comments out of context.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

This was all before a call with him and other of his friends telling me to KMS, calling me a gay sailor and so forth.

Attachments

• 1551656787421.png
    1551656787421.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 14

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Anyways, didn’t know we still act like we are 5 beefing on threads in 2019. I love v3, keep it
Up. The most custom hotel out right now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread