NextGen Hosting

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
I mean, it was kinda brought upon yourself. You received complaints and instead of taking a professional approach, you chose to argue in this thread for minimum three days. Then you threaten to get this forum closed just because they won't remove a thread of someone stating their experience with your host. You think every host doesn't receive complaints or bad experience ratings? They all do, but do you see them cry and moan to the people making the complaints, well yeah, the kids who don't know how to run a business, but a full fledged adult with set standards of their company will not respond with more negativity and argue with their clients or past clients. As a business owner, you are responsible for what happens within your company, so even if you were not the reason of their complaint, you should have been trying your best to get it resolved and apologized on behalf on your company. What'd you do, you sat here arguing trying to save your "reputation," and claimed your legal team would be involved because the forum wouldn't close the complaint threads. Look at what happened now, DevBest is still up and running with no threats, but your company is closed, you lost money, you lost potential customers, you lost a lot, just by making a few inappropriate statements. That's sad man, really sad, next time be an adult and act like a business owner, not a child.

yagalkatrina

Jan 1, 2019
You must be registered for see images attach

Dusty admitting to the shit NGH did.
Post automatically merged:

@Wess
Don't you think this makes Next gen Hosting look amazing?

Hey @Ecko What do you say about that?

Last edited:

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010

Dusty admitting to the shit NGH did.

@Wess
Don't you think this makes Next gen Hosting look amazing?

Hey @Ecko What do you say about that?
what a sad bunch of twats lol

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Sad thing is that this is the most active thread on Devbest - for something that can easily be avoided with common sense. Has anyone in this thread actually looked at multiple hosting providers before deciding; or do you all just settle on the first one with a weird domain, site and the most unprofessional owner you can find?

yagalkatrina

Jan 1, 2019
Sad thing is that this is the most active thread on Devbest - for something that can easily be avoided with common sense. Has anyone in this thread actually looked at multiple hosting providers before deciding; or do you all just settle on the first one with a weird domain, site and the most unprofessional owner you can find?
We've made this thread to make users aware of the sketchy shit Ant does. A prime example is what he just did.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Why is this thread still active, yikes, pretty pointless to continue ramping it up. Just more pointless screenshots that re-state something everyone already knew about. Just let this thread die already, jesus lmao.

Trouble

Feb 21, 2019
This has been going on for days, you have made it clear that you’s are not going to remove the thread but no point keeping it going.

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
Apparently Next Gen will no longer be closing.

Legal Issues “are being resolved.”

I will not be staying at NGH, however.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Please don't call it NGH, I like to think it's to devalue NGH as a habbo brand. (yes I know I do enough to devalue it as it is, but I don't scam kids.)

Users who are viewing this thread