League of Legends Next LoL champion?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Ivern , he's mainly top but popular around jungle :p
Wym mainly top? He was made to jungle lol. He's called the Green Father for a reason, he doesn't kill any of the monsters in the jungle instead he releases them for XP and gold.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
This post is from the beginning of 2015, it wasn't meant for Ivern. Ivern sucks btw, his jungling is so easy to counter at high elo. I think he's better off as a support or if you know someone who mains Rengar you can duo with them and trash a lane for free. Otherwise he sucks badly.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Wym mainly top? He was made to jungle lol. He's called the Green Father for a reason, he doesn't kill any of the monsters in the jungle instead he releases them for XP and gold.

I'm banned from LoL so idk was taking a rough guess as saw him top a few times

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This post is from the beginning of 2015, it wasn't meant for Ivern. Ivern sucks btw, his jungling is so easy to counter at high elo. I think he's better off as a support or if you know someone who mains Rengar you can duo with them and trash a lane for free. Otherwise he sucks badly.
I played him as a jungle and crushed Xin. He's good at jungle if you build him right. He's not a tank though for sure !

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I played him as a jungle and crushed Xin. He's good at jungle if you build him right. He's not a tank though for sure !
I love Ivern, it's freelo whenever the enemy team has him. But it's a loss if our jungler is dumb enough to pick him. He's not viable in high elo.

Users who are viewing this thread